[Cata] Official Cinematic

I don't know shit about the lore of this game, but I LOVED the WotLK trailer. Probably the best I've ever seen.

Just really dark and haunting.

The Cata one is really cool, but it just seems to lack some depth. I dunno.

I don't know shit about the lore of this game, but I LOVED the WotLK trailer. Probably the best I've ever seen.

the wotlk one is really cool cause the voice you hear is arthas's father, king terenas menethil and hes talking about how arthas is gonna grow to be a great king of lordaeron, but after arthas got frostmourne from northrend, he returned to lordaeron and killed his father.

The bulk of WoW players (at the earliest) started with WC3, that's when Arthas was created and what not. Deathwing is a far older monster, pretty much back during WC2 and potentially WC1. So most aren't aware of any of the lore behind Deathwing.

yeah daval prestor(deathwing in human form) was gonna have his daughter (oynixia) marry either the king or prince of stormwind i forget which but that fell thru when bolvar found out and banished her from the city

yeah daval prestor(deathwing in human form) was gonna have his daughter (oynixia) marry either the king or prince of stormwind i forget which but that fell thru when bolvar found out and banished her from the city

This post is making me mad about doing Ony attunement on so many fucking toons.

Back