:D

Last edited:
Mal Ganis Horde:

Longchamp - 70 Shaman
Angkarn - 31 Rogue

Kel-Thuzad Alliance:
Longchamp: 46 Warlock

Plus a fucking army of alts ranging anywhere from level 10-26

As you can tell, i haven't done a good job of maintaining this list. HTML doesn't seem to e a good format, so i was looking into google docs. Trying to sort out how to make the spreadsheet public and then I'd drop a link to that here. thoughts?

As you can tell, i haven't done a good job of maintaining this list. HTML doesn't seem to e a good format, so i was looking into google docs. Trying to sort out how to make the spreadsheet public and then I'd drop a link to that here. thoughts?
It can't possibly be any worse. =p

Does it have to be that fancy?

no, but i figured the spreadsheet would be easier to maintain :p.

Maybe it would just be a better idea to keep a list of servers everyone is on, the count of the members on that server and what faction they are in. and also include whether or not it's a TW guild :p.

I'm reinstalling finally - gonna reroll on another server - was level 80 Rogue on Lightings Blade in Sigil.

Would prefer to play with some friends /tws etc (ala Pals for Life or the MalGanis crew)

Any ideas or willing friends?

no, but i figured the spreadsheet would be easier to maintain :p.

Maybe it would just be a better idea to keep a list of servers everyone is on, the count of the members on that server and what faction they are in. and also include whether or not it's a TW guild :p.

What about a wiki page somewhere (TW wiki?) that we can all maintain?

Back