Cower with Crowder

HumDumpin

Re
Veteran XV
Steven Crowder is a coward, change my mind?

Steven Crowder, the change my mind guy, bails on debating Sam Seder because its his worst nightmare. Furthermore, we learn that his dad books most of his guests. lol.

The only way Seder got Crowder to show his face by faking a live broadcast of his show at noon which he pre-recorded specifically to deceive Crowder. After going "live" Crowder entered his studio to go on H3H3 only to meet his nightmare debate opponent he thought was preoccupied, and flee with his tail between his legs.
6evj5qokir671.jpg

Crowder went full soyjak
n4wwcp4qmv671.png

The only way Seder got Crowder to show his face by faking a live broadcast of his show at noon which he pre-recorded specifically to deceive Crowder. After going "live" Crowder entered his studio to go on H3H3 only to meet his nightmare debate opponent he thought was preoccupied, and flee with his tail between his legs.

can you reword this to make sense

Ethan asks Crowder to debate him 1v1 on Covid.

Crowder agrees. Predicts Ethan will do anything to avoid debating him, might even sneak someone else into the debate to argue for him, like Seder.

Debate begins, Ethan immediately makes a reference to the Spartans being gay and into pedophilia and then puts Seder on to debate Crowder.

Crowder says this isn't what we agreed too, Ethan and Seder begin mocking Crowder, while Crowder ends the debate.

Ethan and Seder take a gay victory lap, using edited clips of the show out of context, thinking they won and showed up Crowder while everyone elese mocks them for basically dunking on themselves and proving Crowder was/is correct.

Steven Crowder is a coward, change my mind?

Steven Crowder, the change my mind guy, bails on debating Sam Seder because its his worst nightmare. Furthermore, we learn that his dad books most of his guests. lol.

6evj5qokir671.jpg

Crowder went full soyjak
n4wwcp4qmv671.png

ppl who regularly consume crowder are ugly fat and stupid. people who regularly consume ethan klein or that other guy are ugly fat pedos

big surprise that you gobble down on both of their shit, you dumb donkey creeper

ethan klein is pretty funny but once he brought in the whole loser crew to keep him interested in his own podcast i moved on

idk what being a pedo has to do w/ anything but i'm def fat and have only heard of fatso crowder from this forum

Klein and Seder are jews. If you can't tell from looking at their faces, study them further.

Tim Pool posted this video about Seder. Basically Seder goes around being dishonest and causing everyone to hate him. No one really likes him either. This seems to confirm the sneaky untruthful subversive behavior that went on with Crowder.

I don't like Crowder. His Change My Mind stuff is always worth watching, but that's it. He was right to put an end to the jewish trick. Left wing media posted articles about it un unison. There were also pre-made memes about it that flooded 4 chan. This whole grift was planned as a big stunt.

Also, Sam Seder refuses to debate Nick Fuentes.

That's because Nick Fuentes will openly criticize the jew, and even though Sam Seder wants attention more than anything in the world, he doesn't want it for that. He will do anything to avoid anyone calling him out as a nearly jew, because that's the only thing that hurts jews. Calling them liars certainly wont.

So, tried to find a video where he wasn't bragging about the trolling of the other idiot that's supposed to represent the Right... like that can be found on YouTube...
so the first thing i find is a victim blame video...
'you got us hooked on drugzzzz i didn't know drguz was bad'

the neg rep is coming for wasting my time if this thread is here tomorrow

no i told you 100 times i don't watch videos

tv and radio are entertainment devices only you can not learn from them it does not exist. news edutainment consumption programs = the big lie

if i want to learn something i read a book preferably one written 400 years ago because that is extremely unfun and if you're not having fun you must be learning something

Back