Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

tele never could advocate for much of anything, he's only capable of meandering derisive rambling

too fearful to stand for something, doing so would leave his threadbare thought process vulnerable to criticism which he can't handle

hallmarks of an adolescent

i wish i were you and completely and unequivocally devoted and unwavering toward your cause

serveimage

no matter how much i disprove it

others disprove it

the world disproves it

history says no way

we all laugh in your face about how wrong and bad it is

it falls out from under you

it loses and is laughed at

it is proven the ideological of loser idiots

and you don't even blink or hesitate to repeat it all over again

23435168_1655055564516415_8823858642926833296_n.png

we can't fix stupid and broken

but we can :popcorn: :rofl:

Last edited:
they have a saying about people who do the same :ftard: thing over and over again expecting a different result

maybe they just call it chaol in san fran

Spam your opinion all you want, gubmint bad boogie woogie.

You say that up until government tries to unregulate something that's already fine in how its being regulated.

tele never could advocate for much of anything, he's only capable of meandering derisive rambling

too fearful to stand for something, doing so would leave his threadbare thought process vulnerable to criticism which he can't handle

hallmarks of an adolescent

want small govt sooooo baaaaaad

there he goes again - beware the statism boogeyman!

toes the party line, spouting heritage foundation talking points crafted by corporate lobbyists, but we're the puppets

This post implies teletubby is these things bro

lol no it doesn't

it implies that dealyderp has a small brain and a small wiener, and that he never posts anything worth reading. that's it and that's all.

Spam your opinion all you want, gubmint bad boogie woogie.

You say that up until government tries to unregulate something that's already fine in how its being regulated.

don't u openly admit that you are insane?

can't function without psycho meds?

and that more than likely without others paying for it (since you can't and don't work) you would be dead in a ditch some place?

need i go on?

Last edited:
Back