Another Political Poll by havax - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll
Page 2 of 12
View Poll Results: Please choose the answer that best describes you.
I am a white male with a college education voting for Trump. 38 50.00%
I am a white male with a college education voting for Clinton. 12 15.79%
I am a white male with a college education throwing my vote away for a third party candidate. 13 17.11%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Trump. 1 1.32%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton. 0 0%
I am a white male without a college education thowing my vote away for a third party candidate. 3 3.95%
I am a minority that no one gives a **** about, so I'll **** off now. 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 08-07-2016, 23:55
To be honest not sure about in home care. I should check on that

Sponsored Links
dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 08-08-2016, 00:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
cool
and the long term care policy would be separate from those
usually it's something like $200/day in care if you need a live in nurse, or go to a home or w/e cuz you poop your pants
How much do you pay to have an old pederast change your diapers?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
23 - 08-08-2016, 00:04
goshin pays people to **** in his diapers

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-08-2016, 00:05
we need some people that don't have a college education to answer this poll, but they probably won't, and you know why? because they are made to believe that not having a college degree is something to be shameful for by this ****ed up god forsaken society we live in. there is nothing shameful about going to work instead of going to college.

the article vanster posted showed a lot more college educated people voting for clinton, but do you know what that tells me? it tells me EXACTLY what we've all been saying... that colleges are extremely liberal biased and they are brainwashing the students. nobody in their right ****ing mind would vote for clinton after all the bull**** and scandals and lies we've seen come from her.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
25 - 08-08-2016, 00:05
Yea

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 08-08-2016, 00:07
goshin adopts pitbulls and lives in texas

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 08-08-2016, 00:12
I've watched a friend of mines boy grow up and he is getting ready for year 3 of college. He was such an opinionated conservative his whole life. After a 1 year he was already losing that and now he just seems apathetic to everything. It's like he has been turned into a drone. Could be just him, not really trying to say this is the norm but for me to watch it is kinda scary. Is it that easy to **** with someones mind?

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 08-08-2016, 00:14
tell him to pray 5 times a day facing east, seems to fix things

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 08-08-2016, 00:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I've watched a friend of mines boy grow up and he is getting ready for year 3 of college. He was such an opinionated conservative his whole life. After a 1 year he was already losing that and now he just seems apathetic to everything. It's like he has been turned into a drone. Could be just him, not really trying to say this is the norm but for me to watch it is kinda scary. Is it that easy to **** with someones mind?
young adult minds are easily influenced and manipulated, especially while surrounded by peers.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-08-2016, 00:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
tell him to pray 5 times a day facing east, seems to fix things

He gets to that point and I'll shoot him myself out of compassion.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 08-08-2016, 00:23
I am about to get the CET in Canada which means I should be competing with real engineers for jobs and our program has seen explosive growth because its way lower cost. It verifies that you are a quick study in all core engineering areas or fails you out.

No intention of using it to get a job

bam
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 08-08-2016, 02:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
we need some people that don't have a college education to answer this poll, but they probably won't, and you know why? because they are made to believe that not having a college degree is something to be shameful for by this ****ed up god forsaken society we live in. there is nothing shameful about going to work instead of going to college.
This notion is such a sad one. I know plenty of skilled workers (electricians, carpenters, etc) that make more money than I do.

I have an MBA and I do some financial stuff

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 08-08-2016, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
we need some people that don't have a college education to answer this poll, but they probably won't.
i don't have an education

if i lived in america i'd be abstaining from this ridiculous ****show

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
34 - 08-08-2016, 03:20
While liberals like to claim that more "College educated people" vote liberal its worthy to point out that colleges and universities have become a liberal programming zone. So it's not that they are smarter, it's that they got their opinion spelled out for them in a structured environment rather than working it out for themselves.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
35 - 08-08-2016, 03:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Sadly it is

This is often the most impressionable time of most adolescences life.

How they nail you with the indoctrination is through the bull**** General Education classes. More than half of any major is comprised of these classes. Most bull**** majors are nothing but this type of diatribe and drivel. No matter how much you like core science, math, engineering, every school tries to fluff your curriculum schedule with an overwhelming amount of garbage poli sci, liberal arts, gender studies classes to allegedly "balance you out". Make you a more rounded graduate.

Every college system has its own gimmick addition called ethnic, non-western studies, humanitarian emphasis, etc, etc. Most enjoy making you delay graduation if you fail to adhere to its regiment exactly.

All of these classes having the same purpose and intention. They know that these classes would never be filled.....that they are not needed....but in hopes of making your education subjective over quantitative/qualitative they absolutely necessitate it.

For those who don't believe me I suggest they check out the course catalog themselves (of a college people still consider prestigious)

Stanford University Explore Courses

to see how lopsided the real vs. fluff has become

Spoiler

The studies that will land you with a job or a skill being outnumbered 10 to 1 now.

This is where i had to learn Spanish.....take Islamic studies courses.......learn about Pakis and Afghanis in literature.....hand hold about gender identity/minority courses......blah blah blah

California governor signs bill requiring schools to teach gay history

Luckily i got out before it somehow got worse

This is where you are taught important life lessons about group work. Where you will pull a table full of worthless ****s and dregs to the finish line no matter how little they do or how seldom your assigned group mates show up (in hindsight very important for training you for the real world imo). This is also where they teach you that if your opinion doesn't reflect and completely coincide with the instructor they will give you a **** grade and know damn well that with no real reasoning/metric......other than it being based on their own opinion.....they can get away with it.

It really is good times once you catch on though. It is the only place where you will find hot female eye candy sitting next to you as a nerd. Where you realize you just need to repeat their own course regurgitation back to them blindly. That critical thinking will only get you into trouble, put you in the ******* alert category, but you will get bonus credits by attempting to be more liberal than the most bat**** liberal professor.

I primarily used these mandatory general education courses to take naps between actual courses that required mental effort and trying. Do a little lady elbow touching. While still crushing both curves and never felt more refreshed. I am proud to say that I never had to buy one text book for any General Education class because they are just continuations of High School academics. 7 out of 10 of my GE classmates couldn't even be bothered to get out of their onesie pajamas before noon. Wore them into the classrooms. Besides strong work ethics and being dumb...I wonder why most of them can't find employment in their field today?

COLLEGE MAY REPLACE MATH REQUIREMENT WITH DIVERSITY REQUIREMENT

Oregon State University to Force All Students to Take ***8216;Social Justice Training***8217;

Did I mention that I got out just in time? Before I majored in Electrical Engineering without being able to take a single Math or Engineering class.

Owing 10X more in student loan debt to become 10x more indoctrinated and 100x dumber and less competent at what I actually wanted to go there for. Let us be honest......creating generational debt serfs through indoctrination is the only real intention of college now.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-08-2016 at 03:52..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
36 - 08-08-2016, 03:56
Student Debt Helps, Not Harms, the U.S. Economy, White House Says

this is what a nation full of college graduates are teaching us

that no matter how much worse this gets....real prosperity is upon us

and i don't need to remind anyone that both credit and auto loan debt are at record bubbles right now

imagine what we can say for student loan debt?

In the words of Vanster, "It just works" until it doesn't and it didn't (again)

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 08-08-2016, 04:07
I voted "throwing my vote away"
it's not true as I don't have any vote to beging with (not a US citizen), but neither am I minority. Also want to participate

sad poll makes me sad.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
38 - 08-08-2016, 04:11
ah dang, sorry denver.

i should have added foreigners to the last poll pick.

also quit skewing my poll, damnit.

not looking good for clinton so far. the only "educated" white male voting for her is goshin lol pretty sad.

Last edited by havax; 08-08-2016 at 04:15..
absent
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 08-08-2016, 05:40
I love how Vanster has truly come out of his shell and is an out & proud White hater these days. Good on you Chief.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 08-08-2016, 06:50
i also cannot vote, and johnson is clearly the best choice, but if i could vote id be voting trump just to piss off all these faggy kids

also, tehvul: you arent white nor do you have a university education
sry pal

Page 2 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
want small govt soooo baaaad