begging thread? begging thread =(

Nah hybrid does work to keep me from being dead and his trust so low @ this point he won't run the border to Irene and I and live a few months like a middle class white bitch like me so I fucked up so he'll take my pay cheque this month when I can beat the bank transfer wait time

what did you get out of those CDs? they dont bring much
Well, first I have to correct myself. It was the dotcom bust not the housing crisis.

I sold many of the CDs for $5 then as the day wore on, $2. I sold some rare and hard to find classical CDs on eBay for a lot more. e. g., boxed sets of Leonard Bernstein went for $50 and a 100 Mozart discs got $10 apiece. When all I had left was crap, I got $1.

Nah hybrid does work to keep me from being dead and his trust so low @ this point he won't run the border to Irene and I and live a few months like a middle class white bitch like me so I fucked up so he'll take my pay cheque this month when I can beat the bank transfer wait time

the last thing your poor old alcoholic mother needs is another worthless close to middle-aged fucking manchild/mouth to feed in the house all day

poor Irene. :(

the last thing your poor old alcoholic mother needs is another worthless close to middle-aged fucking manchild/mouth to feed in the house all day

poor Irene. :(

I've been memory deleting ppl since before any of u were born. My mom loves Carl unconditionally

ricochet we call him

I just dunno if he'd like living with white ppl being black and in Florida and hard working + border cross is tough with a record

When's the next round of your TRIBES2 tournament? Will you be playing from a McDonald's lobby?!

I have been informed that there are two different Hybrid's.

Our OP appears to not be the active TRIBES2 player.

Back