Old
21 - 10-28-2022, 15:00

Sponsored Links
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 10-28-2022, 15:20
TBCH it's a little late for an October surprise.

AFAIK San Francisco has no bail laws.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
23 - 10-28-2022, 15:33
I hope they pillory him cause the Pelosis don't deal in stocks.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-28-2022, 16:14
lmao plasmatic will believe anything

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 10-28-2022, 18:03
actually it looks like plas isn't wrong.
apparently the guy used to be a lefty member of the green party who sold hemp schwag but at some point moved over to hard right conspiracy world.

https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/sta...81264473608193

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
26 - 10-28-2022, 18:13
Turns out Paul was just shorting Craftsman

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-30-2022, 12:52
https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...losi/7191.html

Elon Musk fact checks Hillary Clinton

I can see why Democrats don't like Elon Musk buying twitter. They're not going to be able to control the narrative and censure the "misinformation" like they're used too.

The police didn't respond to a 911 call reporting a home invasion. Paul Pelosi didn't make the call. Someone else made the call and the police were dispatched to make a "wellness check". Someone is concerned for Paul Pelosi's whereabouts at 2am? That's odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTyKKePEM6I

All the usual suspects in the media are going in hard with establishing the "preferred narrative" of this being a home invasion.

Paul Pelosi told attacker he needed to use the bathroom, called 911 from there - POLITICO

Quote:
Paul Pelosi was able to dial 911 himself after telling the intruder he had to go use the bathroom and then calling from there, where his phone had been charging, according to a person familiar with the situation. He was hospitalized after the attack at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, where he successfully underwent surgery to repair a skull fracture and ***8220;serious injuries to his right arm and hands,***8221; Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill said in a statement Friday evening.

So in the middle of a "violent home invasion"... you ask to use the bathroom? And further more... who charges their phone in the bathroom?

Quote:
Congress has doled out millions of dollars since Jan. 6 for protection of lawmakers and their families, including expanding access to home security cameras, body armor and private security guards, on top of a separate effort to protect Supreme Court justices***8217; families.
This just plays right into their on-going narrative that "democrats are under attack" they've been pushing all year a little too conveniently... so, a random super right-wing MAGA conspiracy nutjob just wanders into the home of the most powerful woman in government, House Speaker Pelosi, and beats her 82 year old husband with a hammer, at 2am?

And the first call the police get is a "wellness check" on the residence looking for Paul Pelosi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6M1OF_E0IA

Remember... the story we're being told is that Paul Pelosi, from his bathroom, called police to report a home invasion... but the Police responded with a wellness check. So, someone is already lying about the nature of events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuC3zft0_I

Last edited by Hellsfury; 10-30-2022 at 15:44..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 10-30-2022, 13:01
Love me some Dem insanity

Remember, Remember Vote Red in November

Not because Red is the best but because Blue sucks so hard right now.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
29 - 10-30-2022, 14:17
the biggest shift in voters are minorities right now. You will never get a white lib to vote republican even if the democrat was a total pile of dog**** (See Fetterman, Lightfoot, Adams, Abrams, etc)

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 10-30-2022, 15:38
I'm actually kind of surprised this guy hasn't got Epstein'ed yet.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 10-30-2022, 16:08
The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.
Quote:
As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO--in my humble opinion.
According to SFPD "RP [Reporting Person] stated that there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David, and that he is a friend," the dispatch official said. "RP sounded somewhat confused."

It's been a rumor for years in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a 'Former Castro Nudist Protester' and hemp 'jewelry maker' ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me. ***129315;***129315;" this from Twitter.
Ok, so here's the theory, as related to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops broke the sliding glass door to get in. Pelosi was struggling with the suspect, who was in his underwear.

Pelosi owned the hammer. Not Depape. Or, the male prostitute was doing something Pelosi didn't like."

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirmed that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but (authorities) told him he couldn't use it."
[...]

Damn Russians... wait, I mean, Trumpers.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 10-30-2022, 16:12
Quote:
My Father was affiliated with the Mob and investigated for same during the Kennedy Admin even though he was a Democrat.
My brother got away with raping underage girls because of Dad's connections even while his accomplices did not.
My son sells influence in China, abused his girlfriend / baby mama, and fraudulently swindled her and her family out of some SF Mission real estate.
My husband is a gay alcoholic into risky sex like Ed Buck, only my husbands a racist, so he only picks up white male hustlers - he also made his investing fortune the old-fashioned way: insider trading.

need more hints?

I am the top representative in the administration of a dementia patient who took inappropriate showers with his own daughter, fingered banged an intern and then threatened her.
Is the grandfather of a bastard granddaughter that he won't even acknowledge.
Had percentage participation in his son's and brother's influence peddling schemes; has a son who slept with his dead brothers wife, and is a drug addict.
Engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior around his neice, and knocks up strippers and then denies paternity.

Oh and I am an alcoholic...

Who am I?

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 10-30-2022, 18:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
https://www.smobserved.com/story/202...losi/7191.html

Elon Musk fact checks Hillary Clinton

I can see why Democrats don't like Elon Musk buying twitter. They're not going to be able to control the narrative and censure the "misinformation" like they're used too.

The police didn't respond to a 911 call reporting a home invasion. Paul Pelosi didn't make the call. Someone else made the call and the police were dispatched to make a "wellness check". Someone is concerned for Paul Pelosi's whereabouts at 2am? That's odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTyKKePEM6I

All the usual suspects in the media are going in hard with establishing the "preferred narrative" of this being a home invasion.

Paul Pelosi told attacker he needed to use the bathroom, called 911 from there - POLITICO

So in the middle of a "violent home invasion"... you ask to use the bathroom? And further more... who charges their phone in the bathroom?

This just plays right into their on-going narrative that "democrats are under attack" they've been pushing all year a little too conveniently... so, a random super right-wing MAGA conspiracy nutjob just wanders into the home of the most powerful woman in government, House Speaker Pelosi, and beats her 82 year old husband with a hammer, at 2am?

And the first call the police get is a "wellness check" on the residence looking for Paul Pelosi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6M1OF_E0IA

Remember... the story we're being told is that Paul Pelosi, from his bathroom, called police to report a home invasion... but the Police responded with a wellness check. So, someone is already lying about the nature of events.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuC3zft0_I
There was something else involving restraints? That Depape had tried to tie up Paul? Did this dude get rope burns during some BDSM session? Why did they take Depape to the hospital afterwards? Was he injured by Paul?

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 10-30-2022, 18:16
Just released photo of the hammer used to attack Paul P

Spoiler

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
36 - 10-31-2022, 08:52
Just released photo of what Paul P was wearing at the time of the attack