No Laurie For Me (NLFM) by NoGodForMe - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)
Page 12 of 117
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 07-24-2021, 12:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
Jesus who would **** that?
Bifur, Bofur and Bombur.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
222 - 07-24-2021, 13:22
Juggs said he would pass. Juggs is a pathological liar. Draw your own conclusions.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 07-24-2021, 15:25
idk 2 me it's funny b/c last time he posted pics of laurie (i bleev the context was "look how good we look after going soylent!") several doods said she was looking good

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 07-24-2021, 15:26
btw i thot that last pic was a photoshop b/c of her bobble head

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
225 - 07-24-2021, 15:40
Song of the psycho

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
226 - 07-24-2021, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dance View Post
Is the "new GF" aware of Laurie?
Of coarse she is. She stayed at the house in Leesburg and met my dad while Laurie was away for 2 week. That pissed Laurie off like you can't believe.

Talking about Laurie makes the GF frustrated, so I have to not talk about her. She's seen pics of Laurie and knows all about her. That's because I've talked to the neighbors and we talked about Laurie. The neighbors are happy for us, and told similar stories of Laurie's controlling and mean behavior.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
227 - 07-24-2021, 16:19
I was in Leesburg last month. Parents are in The Villages....along with my aunt/uncle and grandmother. Never knew you were so close.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
228 - 07-24-2021, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Of coarse she is. She stayed at the house in Leesburg and met my dad while Laurie was away for 2 week. That pissed Laurie off like you can't believe.

Talking about Laurie makes the GF frustrated, so I have to not talk about her. She's seen pics of Laurie and knows all about her. That's because I've talked to the neighbors and we talked about Laurie. The neighbors are happy for us, and told similar stories of Laurie's controlling and mean behavior.
There is only one course of action to be had.

Get a pic of the new GF servicing the unit and 'accidentally' send it to Laurie

groove
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 07-24-2021, 19:26
a hoarse is a hoarse of coarse of coarse

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
230 - 07-24-2021, 19:29
make a run for the boarder taco belt

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
231 - 07-24-2021, 19:34
hof thread

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
232 - 07-24-2021, 22:27
I agree. It's just a good idea in general NOT to bring up the subject of Laurie with your new GF. Not that Laurie is any threat to her now. BUT... It's just bad policy to bring up ANY "old flames," broken up or not.

Need pics of new GF and a name.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
233 - 07-25-2021, 04:38
Yeah, don't bring up Laurie with her. Also, nothing dumb like having family photos out with her in them ect. It's also going to be healthy mental hygiene not to talk about Laurie and be one of those people who talks about an ex a lot.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
234 - 07-25-2021, 04:58
yea leave the family photos out

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
235 - 07-25-2021, 06:14
burn the family photos imo n maybe divorse ashley 2 since shes half laurie

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 07-25-2021, 06:21
Quote:

Take some advice. Get Laurie out of your life completely. Put her out of your mind. Close the chapter. Figure out how you and the new woman can take care of your father. And, never let her bat **** drama infect your life again. Don't tell yourself that this is over until you haven't spoken with or allowed her back in for a year. Then, never look back. There is not even a need to be nice about it or offer explanations. Cut off the communication. If she tries, ignore it. Maybe say something like "We both know it's over. So, let's go our separate ways. You focus on your new life and I will focus on mine." Then, let it go. She has poisoned you and you are obviously still under her control emotionally. You don't need an apology. You need nothing from her but peace and quiet. Good luck

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
237 - 07-25-2021, 06:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
petition to change ngfm to nlfm
King rhino

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
238 - 07-25-2021, 08:24
Quote:
Talking about Laurie makes the GF frustrated, so I have to not talk about her.
then don't do it anymore because she will poison this relationship as well

don't let her **** the rest of your life, good riddance, move on

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 07-25-2021, 08:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Take some advice. Get Laurie out of your life completely. Put her out of your mind. Close the chapter. Figure out how you and the new woman can take care of your father. And, never let her bat **** drama infect your life again. Don't tell yourself that this is over until you haven't spoken with or allowed her back in for a year. Then, never look back. There is not even a need to be nice about it or offer explanations. Cut off the communication. If she tries, ignore it. Maybe say something like "We both know it's over. So, let's go our separate ways. You focus on your new life and I will focus on mine." Then, let it go. She has poisoned you and you are obviously still under her control emotionally. You don't need an apology. You need nothing from her but peace and quiet. Good luck
This is good advice...

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
240 - 07-25-2021, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I was in Leesburg last month. Parents are in The Villages....along with my aunt/uncle and grandmother. Never knew you were so close.
Yes, my parents looked in the Villages, but didn't want to pay those prices. So someone told them about the Plantation which is at US-27 and the Turnpike. They moved there in 2006, the house was brand new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
It's not that easy. You see, the house in Leesburg is 4 hours away from me. The parents are supposed to move back to where the kids are, but that never happened. They lived there from 2006 to 2018 and then both of them went bad at the same time. Mom had COPD, Dad had Dementia. My house is 2 stories and has stairs. The GF lives in a 2 bedroom condo. We can bring him there in an emergency, but not full time. I would either have to move up there and take over, which is a lot of work, or bring him home and buy a new single story house. Not putting him in a facility until the end (Hospice), they don't change his cloths and diaper enough.

If you guys know a live in who wants to live in a big house in Leesburg in a retirement community, let me know.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 07-25-2021 at 17:11..
Page 12 of 117

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#teamlaurie , a part of me is gone , love letters to my dead wife , nlfm