Installing WOW again...

question...

how do i log into my wow account? it is asking me for a battlenet email account name but I used to login with a different account name...

question...

how do i log into my wow account? it is asking me for a battlenet email account name but I used to login with a different account name...

nvm figured it out. had to merge my battlenet account with my old wow account.

I've been considering buying WoW again... but I'm afraid that shadow priests are still turds in PvP... :'(

Every class pretty much melts face at 80 right now. Caster classes especially are ruthless. If you have an 80 Spriest you will enjoy PVP.

Every class pretty much melts face at 80 right now. Caster classes especially are ruthless. If you have an 80 Spriest you will enjoy PVP.

Will me going shaman be good for small scale PvP?

I'm thinking so... I heard Elemental build rapes.

Plus mad utility.. interrupts and totems etc... let me know if I'm mislead.

I've been considering buying WoW again... but I'm afraid that shadow priests are still turds in PvP... :'(
Spriests have always been amazing in PVP (just not always great in arena). If you catch someone in PVE gear you can 2shot most classes if MB or SWD crits.

Will me going shaman be good for small scale PvP?

I'm thinking so... I heard Elemental build rapes.

Plus mad utility.. interrupts and totems etc... let me know if I'm mislead.

and dispels/decurse now :D

I'm having alot of fun on my shaman, got him t10 pve gear, going to fill the rest of the slots with pvp and have some fun in BG's until cata hits

and dispels/decurse now :D

I'm having alot of fun on my shaman, got him t10 pve gear, going to fill the rest of the slots with pvp and have some fun in BG's until cata hits

True, lvl 17 shammy already.

I see earthshock no longer interrupts. New spells for that.

Also you can only go one build to start thats kinda neat.... I went enhance.. hope thats the right choice for lvling.

Yeah Enhance is definitely the right choice for leveling imo. I went enhance before 4.0 and I solo'd every elite/group quest possible.

Zeph trolls pugs hardcore. I'm surprised we've only gotten one attempt at a vote kick in all the runs we've done together.

Back