Installing WOW again...

Yeah, 5-man bosses are much more like raid bosses now as far as abilities they use. There are fires to stand in, and easy ways to get one-shot.

I think they specifically said this is not the case a long while ago. What are you basing this on? They definitely do have different phases as you complete quest lines, but I've not heard of them separating different level characters.

Old World is not being phased in that manner.

Off the top of my head, the only phasing I encountered was in Stonetalon with that one druid school getting blown to hell.

cancelled for school

1 character (ud lock), pretty much done everything there is to do after 5 years: gladiator, raiding blah blah

havent missed it at all since spring

If I was to re-sub with you nerds on Tich, how much would being horde slow me down? I've only ever played Alliance.

Also, is there anyone who could RAF me?

Last edited:
If I was to re-sub with you nerds on Tich, how much would being horde slow me down? I've only ever played Alliance.

Also, is there anyone who could RAF me?
I'm guessing with XP changes and questhelper bundled with default WoW you wouldn't slow down much. Beyond 58 it's all the same zones you'd know and it takes little to no time to hit 58 (especially if someone hooks you up with RAF).

I'd help but I won't be playing much until mid-December when my work schedule lightens up.

I am not sure where I heard it, but somebody from blizzard said to not bother making new characters until after the xpack comes out because they are going to make more changes to make leveling faster.

not gonna reactivate till just before cata comes out, really no point to other than to farm shit which i could care less about

black ops on nov 9 will keep me quite busy until then

Back