4.0.1 TMRW

Taking the chill of the throne out should technically make it easier for tanks, but I'm sure that'll up the GS pug requirement by another 400 - 500.

Yeah but now all the block mechanics are gone. :( Flat 30% reduction on block, can be upped by talents/skills in some cases and no more block rating or block value.

Yeah but now all the block mechanics are gone. :( Flat 30% reduction on block, can be upped by talents/skills in some cases and no more block rating or block value.

Who uses block rating/block value???? The only fight where its important is heroic anub in TOC.

pushed back another hour, haha

jm5k is getting closer to his prediction!

beaten :( Was watching the diego sanchez interview on sherdog

I usually don't run around in arathi basin with a prot spec ;o

Shame you didn't. Hell I wish I did earlier, you stack enough BR/BV and your shield hits like a truck and you get a lot of mitigation. Takes most players a while to kill you and even longer popping cooldowns. :)

if the reason this is taking forever is to fix the mage glyph bugs im pissed

nerfing my mistakenly buffed class and using my time to work on the fix? bullshit

We are in the final stages of completing the maintenance process and will begin bringing realms online shortly. We currently anticipate all realms will be online by 8:00PM PDT and appreciate your continued patience.

another three fucking hour pushback

Back