4.0.1 TMRW

bring on the 2+ weeks of patching the patch and fixing the things all the whiners that were too lazy to get onto the PTR and test/play with beforehand

EST - 3am to 3pm. Factor in delays and other unforeseen shit, add in another 2 hours and an addition 2 hours of buginess, disconnects, and lag before it become remotely stable.

I didn't actually see the new race/class combinations in the PTR last night, so I'd be skeptical if it will be in 4.0.1. Which sucks because I was looking forward to making my druid into a troll, unarguably the greatest druid ever conceived.

I think 4.0.3 is the actual expansion release. That sucks, have to wait until December...

No. 4.0.3 will be a precursor patch to setup the world prior to Cata release, from my understanding. They want us to be able to play in the sundered world for a bit, my guess is it was planned to be the Cata launch version, but once it was delayed into December, they decided to throw us a little bit of a bone.

Well if that is the case what version will actual release be? And how long would that "bone" last before release, 2 weeks? A month?

You'd think after six years and being acquired by Activision they would finally learn how to do major patches without gigantic bumps and stutters. Or at the very least just say, "Well there's gonna be maintenance, and we don't have any timeline. It'll be done when it's done."

You'd think after six years, people would stop bitching about delays after a major patch as if it wasn't a near certainty.

You'd think after six years and 2 major expansions players would have learned by now that you can't do jack shit on patch day.

Aw... fuck you zeph.

haha the mage glyph problem is hilarious

im going to push 20k tonight in ICC25 Saurfang HM with the extra primes slotted as majors

You'd be suprised, and good luck running a raid tonight, I don't see that happening ;o

I hear frost is giving gigantic crits right now ;o

Back