[OFFICIAL] ALT LEVELING HAPPINESS POLL

wowaltsept30.jpg

It could be a lot more simple if you just had "fun" and "not fun" by the class names.

Besides, as already stated every class can level to 80 (soon to be 85) without much effort at all. Play what you want.

Also, DK leveling speed is 7.3? Really? They start at level 55, how much faster do you want to get to cap level?

Last edited:
It could be a lot more simple if you just had "fun" and "not fun" by the class names.

Besides, as already stated every class can level to 80 (soon to be 85) without much effort at all. Play what you want.

Also, DK leveling speed is 7.3? Really? They start at level 55, how much faster do you want to get to cap level?

Leveling speed in general, not just 1-80.

I gave DKs a 9, I dunno, other people disagreed.

I leveled the fastest on my frost mage (although I ignored most elites).

They're bumping up mana regen 100% in Cata (for the low levels anyway), so I don't think you'll be reliant on eating as a mage.

Every class can solo quite well all the way to cap level. Honestly the only thing a chart would be useful for is those people that want to level by grinding. Doing quests and battlegrounds with any class will get you there very quickly. With or without heirlooms. The difference between any class is almost nonexistent then.

The last 3 classes I got to 80 was a priest, shaman, and paladin. There was pretty much no difference in speed to get to 80 by just doing random dungeons while questing. Very quick leveling, and that's even without battlegrounds. You get massive amounts in battlegrounds. Unfortunately my server never had a strong queue for sub 80, so I usually passed it up.

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about filling out a chart right now, but the last thing I leveled was a warrior and it was fun as balls the whole way through with heirlooms/enchants/nice ah gear. I was arms until it made sense to be prot (around 60), then blitzed the fuck out of stuff with warbringer/never got hurt/etc. Instant queues as tank if that's your thing and all that stuff too. Fun in pvp. Best class ever.

This is retarded as hell. I disagree with 80% of those "tips."

If all you want is a class that is easy to level, based on what others say on a forum, you're playing the game wrong.

All the classes and all the specs can solo just fine - ESPECIALLY come 4.0.1 and onward.

I wonder whats going to be the new OP class at 80. At 70 it was paladins easily, no one could take them 1v1, but it all leveled out at 80 ish.

Back