Cata Potential Old Losers Archimonde Horde Roll Call

Damnit I xferred everything off Tich during stk 2.0 or 3.0 or whenever we went to archi or ony or somewhere.

I have a 40 lock there with no heirlooms :s

The thing you forget is that people will call you that on vent.

That's the #1 reason I don't use fad names.

Haha that's true I keep forgetting that. When my mage was HomoJoe people kept thinking I was latino or something.. I'd get JomoJoe, HuermoJoe, OmoJoe etc.. To the point where if someone said just "hey homo" I would ignore them thinking they were talking about someone else.

This problem also continued with Shamwowkapow (and his buddies Magewowkapow, Druwowkapow and Sapwowkapow). Someone would type or say "Ok Mage do this" and I'd always be like "who is this fag who just calls ppl by their classes, fuck this guy, learn to read (because some ppl do actually talk like that ('ok hunter do ice trap, warrior tank, priest heal')). So I'd sit there la-de-da while people are talking about some random mage :D

I wouldn't mind Lockgobbler though; I think people would appreciate it. People who actually get the reference LOVE Crujones. I get 1-2 PMs a week from randoms in Dal "BEST NAME EVER" or "BART TAYLOR OWNS U" etc.

The weirdest thing is that I actually prefer people online to call me Joe instead of my rl name simply because I'm more used to it.

I resubbed. Playing by yourself is boring, so I'll probably transfer to Tich. Should I bring my paladin or my druid????

Me and manbeef are doing 10m ICC with a couple of old guildies of mine, good bunch of ppl for the most part, couple of bads sprinkled in though.

Mine aren't either... DK is 4500 in Tank and 5k in DPS

I have a 40 lock on Tich, but I wouldn't bother paying for more xfers until cata and lots of active ppl there

Fiish if you want to lend me 3k for the remainder of my epic flying, I will pay you back in crujones IOUs which are literally as good as cash.

Back