GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

I really haven't done anything memorable here on TW. I mostly keep to myself and read and make small comments. I did get robbed by Hooman a few years ago when he scammed people out of money by putting up fake stuff for sale up on the Classified section.

I added some pics to the Photograpy show and tell thread too:
[Photography] Show and Tell Summer '10 Edition by CosmicBlend - TribalWar Forums

I recently returned to WoW after a 2 year break and decided to level another Paladin from scratch.

My 9 friends and I getting ready for ICC 10 tonight. Jim couldn't make it so no hard modes!

nohardmodestonight.jpg

I really haven't done anything memorable here on TW. I mostly keep to myself and read and make small comments. I did get robbed by Hooman a few years ago when he scammed people out of money by putting up fake stuff for sale up on the Classified section.

I added some pics to the Photograpy show and tell thread too:
[Photography] Show and Tell Summer '10 Edition by CosmicBlend - TribalWar Forums

I recently returned to WoW after a 2 year break and decided to level another Paladin from scratch.

how did Hooman escape the black list?

After several days of trying to get Beta installed, I finally reinstalled WoW completely (just renamed my normal WoW folder) to make sure all my files were clean and up-to-date. Beta installed just fine after that!

Using LogMeIn from work to keep the patching process going :bigthumb:

another:

A random pic I have left over from UVALAN 5: Glare wasted off GlareAid ... (vodka + gatorade?) which later induced Glare into a drunken coma where he then grasped Terra's cock.

o7k77b.png

does this work krust?

Back