Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

STO has actually been fun for me. I can't tell if it's because the game sucks but I'm a total trekkie, or because the game is new and I'm a trekkie, or because it's decent. Either way, I think it's because I like Trek.

That and making the highest rank of Rear Admiral may get DR playing. :brows:

Yea but it's pointless unless it's permanent. I'm stealing Mike's account right now, because I know if I want to play, I can send him some gorilla masturbation pictures and that will occupy his attention for a few hours.

fuck, there;s too many non-wow TW names. Who's jambalaya?

Forensic / Brian

I joined at the start of WOTLK with my resto shaman. (I guess technically I was in STK a year or two before when we were on Tich playing Arena. ugh my relationship with games is retarded.)

I literally haven't played any games since March 2009.... so it's been over a year now.

Last edited:
Yea but it's pointless unless it's permanent. I'm stealing Mike's account right now, because I know if I want to play, I can send him some gorilla masturbation pictures and that will occupy his attention for a few hours.

I meant if you wanted it for someone to fuck around with but didn't have the game. I've got a captain with the defiant type ship and I fuck shit up.

Forensic / Brian

I joined at the start of WOTLK with my resto shaman. (I guess technically I was in STK a year or two before when we were on Tich playing Arena. ugh my relationship with games is retarded.)

I literally haven't played any games since March 2009.... so it's been over a year now.

I remember you. I just didn't know jambalaya pretzelstein was your tw name.

Also, for the StK people, my vent is still up and running. I know about 3 people on it but feel free to hang out or use it as a back up. Sophronius has admin though! :p

Whoa you got up to captain JC? Which level? I haven't been logging in because there was nothing to do with people...I tried to get a tac officer with a cruiser up to speed but petered out after getting LtC. Either you or Law should hit me up when you're gonna play..I'll hop on and kill stuff..or try to with my beat science vessel.

Also, :wave: Brian!

i do COD:MW2 on the pc, theres a steam group out there called justchillin and friends, haha

couple people play BF:BC2

i'm frijoles on steam

No idea. I don't follow them at all anymore. I know a bunch of the StK members ended up quitting. Probably got too bored and tired of craptastic players.

No idea. I don't follow them at all anymore. I know a bunch of the StK members ended up quitting. Probably got too bored and tired of craptastic players.

I think the funniest (or saddest) part is some people seem to honestly believe they will bring back "skill-based" raiding in Cata.

You don't know anything about how I play the game so piss off.

one can make a judgment based on how moronic your posts are, and how your shaman looked with 1.5 weapons

but as you said i don't know anything. oh yah whats it like farming the first wing over and over each week on normal mode?

I lasted 3 or 4 weeks before some of the whiny kids got to me, I'm surprised others made it longer than that. As soon as people were forming pug raids and ninja looting tier tokens and trinkets and the GM said who cares it would help the guild I knew it wasn't for me.

Loto and his bro came to Tich. Loto's lock is raiding with me and a handful of TC in a random guild there. Brett, JX, DR and Law (pipe dreams say JC as well) should follow suit imo.

Back