Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

In normal-25 I usually bank on 3 - 5 people to just sit around circle-jerk during fights and usually it gets done. And even if there's a wipe the offending parties just blend into the raid of the raid and shrugs their shoulders like they don't know what's going on. Normal 10s, well if someone fucks up or isn't doing what they are supposed to then it becomes pretty obvious who the idiot is.

The whole HM thing is still stupid to begin with, they should have left it at the Ulduar model of hardmodes where there wasn't a separate instance but things you had to do to activate it. I'd reason a lot of people attempt to pug hardmode all the time and fail in complete frustration because they can. XT002, hey guess what? If you don't have the gear/coordination to bring the heart down on the first shot then clearly you aren't ready for the hardmode version.

I guess the normal/heroic split was more designed to satiate hardcore raiders who felt their achievements were being robbed of them after Blizzard continued the casual-friendly slide into mediocrity.

I dont really play much at all anymore. I dont even know who from the old crew is even on Gorganash anymore.

That and Law doesnt talk to me anymore. He kicked me out of his cool circle

You're a piece of shit that's never online. Ever since Mike started working with you, you've progressively gotten away from talking to me. It's so fucking obvious.

I dont really play much at all anymore. I dont even know who from the old crew is even on Gorganash anymore.

That and Law doesnt talk to me anymore. He kicked me out of his cool circle
I was there for about a month. Raids were fun at times because people were thicker skinned than what I'm used to, but Gorgonnash is a worse server than Onyxia for doing anything outside the guild. Throw in the GM keyboard turning into goo multiple times each week, the worst feral druid tank I've ever seen and the 5 or more terribles that someone mentioned above and it just wasn't worth getting only 4 hours sleep a night.

Sadly, if the 10% buff goes into effect this week we should have LK10 HM down this week or next and nothing else to do until Cataclysm. I guess go for the mount metas, but I've learned in the past that once people get their mounts they stop showing up so I'm hesitant to go that route. Then again once all hardmodes are down we might get bored and stop doing 10mans anyways. 8 of the 9 we attempted went down this week, time was the only limiting factor in getting at least 10/12.

Thankfully none of the hardmodes are like some previous content where raids must be stacked in order to win. At the same time though, before summer most hardmodes will be puggable on a lot of servers and it takes some of the fun out of it.

I was there for about a month. Raids were fun at times because people were thicker skinned than what I'm used to, but Gorgonnash is a worse server than Onyxia for doing anything outside the guild. Throw in the GM keyboard turning into goo multiple times each week, the worst feral druid tank I've ever seen and the 5 or more terribles that someone mentioned above and it just wasn't worth getting only 4 hours sleep a night.

Sadly, if the 10% buff goes into effect this week we should have LK10 HM down this week or next and nothing else to do until Cataclysm. I guess go for the mount metas, but I've learned in the past that once people get their mounts they stop showing up so I'm hesitant to go that route. Then again once all hardmodes are down we might get bored and stop doing 10mans anyways. 8 of the 9 we attempted went down this week, time was the only limiting factor in getting at least 10/12.

Thankfully none of the hardmodes are like some previous content where raids must be stacked in order to win. At the same time though, before summer most hardmodes will be puggable on a lot of servers and it takes some of the fun out of it.
Captinstud keyboard turns? I never noticed. I've heard from several people that Lastdefense is a huge scrubbie though.

Hey Law you fuckin faggot when are you gonna knock Jiv up and shit out some lil white azn babies? Or whazn as it were.

I think when things got rough most of the terrible players hit the bricks actually. So we'll see.

I think he's talking about makisupa, who apparently was having mouse issues (why the fuck would you play without a working mouse, it's impossible to fucking move). I think he's fixed it since then. They converted LastD to feral dps and moved someone else to tank. Another pally, pretty good player, kinda anal which I guess is a good quality in a tank.

Lastdefense was a total scrub. For some reason, the officers thought he was good. He'd miss tanking assignments ALL the time. Plenty of times that I've waited five fucking seconds before engaging only to find that a mob STILL wasn't tanked.

I think he's talking about makisupa, who apparently was having mouse issues (why the fuck would you play without a working mouse, it's impossible to fucking move). I think he's fixed it since then. They converted LastD to feral dps and moved someone else to tank. Another pally, pretty good player, kinda anal which I guess is a good quality in a tank.
Yeah that's Ramz, Schmoopee, Bobbygunz. He ran a guild called Identity. About 20 players from Identity left the guild, because of him, including myself and Captinstud to form Conflict (now Insurgency). We left because he is a control freak and stole runed orbs from the guild ban (when Ulduar was still the top tier) to craft gear for his alt. No one liked him. Then he left the server, joined a top 100 guild and abandoned them after they made him the most geared holy paladin on the server to come back to Captinstud (I guess they reconciled?) and he was made an officer immediately...lolol. He's the kind of guy that slips through the cracks and all the sudden is in charge of everything.

Lastdefense was a total scrub. For some reason, the officers thought he was good. He'd miss tanking assignments ALL the time. Plenty of times that I've waited five fucking seconds before engaging only to find that a mob STILL wasn't tanked.
On LK attempts even after MD/ToTT to him he'd constantly have to taunt the boss back. On most other fights melee would pull aggro and die at times as well. No matter the fight it seemed he'd just spam swipe and hope the boss falls over, and if there was a loose add there's almost no chance he'd see it or pick it up.

And captin is the keyboard turning GM. We had a discussion on vent about his inability to grasp why people would play with only strafe keys bound. He couldn't play someone else's toon because he'd have to rebind turn left and turn right or he couldn't move as well as he'd like.

Maki was a solid player when I played, but he's a bit super nerdy. His claim to fame on vent was always that he made a good amount of money, saved it all, never buys anything, and all he needs is a hole in the wall, a computer, and WoW.

But he was always good at least. I didn't know that he was in Identity as a GM though.

think hes talking about Ramz

id be a good tank if i was raiding 3 months ago and learned ICC with everyone else :<

also, cant believe you left smaq wtf!

soph quit last night

Last edited:
Maki was a solid player when I played, but he's a bit super nerdy. His claim to fame on vent was always that he made a good amount of money, saved it all, never buys anything, and all he needs is a hole in the wall, a computer, and WoW.

But he was always good at least. I didn't know that he was in Identity as a GM though.
Was referring to Ramz not Makisupa

also, cant believe you left smaq wtf!

soph quit last night
On one hand I didn't want to because half of the guild were cool people to play with so it made the other half more bearable, but raids were ending at 12-12:30am my time and some weeks I wake up at 3:30 for work and it was just too late.

Throw in some poorly handled drama involving people who don't generally raid with the guild (and some that do), and it just wasn't something I wanted to be associated with. Some of the guys in that guild seemed like they were still in high school, and like the old StK days raids would take 30-45minutes to fill up and people didn't feel the least bit bad if they were one of the few holding things up.

I've been in a guild for nearly 5 years that hasn't ever had any negative drama come up (besides TW's own Metropolis jacking the guild bank in the pre-vault days and selling his rogue with the bank mats), and Insurgency had a lot of little kids that would sit in trade chat spamming and talking shit. It's one thing to talk shit in guildchat, private channels or on vent, but it was annoying trying to PUG shit when the guild was blacklisted by a lot of people because of some of the idiots in trade. A lot of the people talking shit were of course some of the worst players in the guild so it made it even worse.

I'm raiding 2 nights a week now in a guild with a few TC guildmates casually and it's a better setting. Raids start at 5:30pst and by that I mean invites go out at 5:20 and we have 25 or more people in the raid and starting pulls less than 10 minutes later. Plus I can do 10mans with friends and not feel bad about missing all of Insurgency's 10s since they were only ran on nights that I lead raids back on Tich.

The decent guys from that guild should just come to Tich and play with better people. There's even a tank and healer spot open in the 10mans I go on each week now that our guild's longtime MT joined Vodka and is gone (he healed one raid and MT'd the 2nd).

At least I got to run vault on accident once with you Smaq :)

I wish someone had warned you that Insurgency was a bunch of children. Sucks having to shuttle back and forth between realms. GL HF.

bleh. i dont think anyone seems really happy? i dunno.

soph gquit, i dont think it was wow quit.

i just want to see this shit damnit

Back