Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Nice battlefield score zeph. I can tell you're a real pro.

Total terrible at games in general. :lol:

You should man up and get the game, right now your score is zero. With the TW servers and Mumble server I get to make my usual e gay comments while playing.

People always talk about the problems with woman in guilds but it really wasn't a issue for us, like jm5k said they were all gamers and all of them could talk shit with the best of us.

I enjoyed recon most at the start, hence why I played it a lot. If you'll notice my Assault score has actually surpassed it. Thanks for your concerns though as I'm certain we'll end up playing together at some point..

I enjoyed recon most at the start, hence why I played it a lot. If you'll notice my Assault score has actually surpassed it. Thanks for your concerns though as I'm certain we'll end up playing together at some point..

lol

recon and assault are the two bitch classes. snipe and noobtube.

And running around with an m60 as a med or a Carl as an eng isn't bitchy?

reviving people without losing tickets or repairing/destroying vehicles to secure objectives is a lot more useful than being a little bitch sniper in the back or guns blazing noobtuber.

this is why you've only won 0.64 of your games. its a team/squad game, not a solo deathmatch.

reviving people without losing tickets or repairing/destroying vehicles to secure objectives is a lot more useful than being a little bitch sniper in the back or guns blazing noobtuber.

this is why you've only won 0.64 of your games. its a team/squad game, not a solo deathmatch.
Considering all I've done is pub and I don't play this fucking game to babysit mouth breathers, I'm going to do what I have fun doing in a game I spent my fucking money on. Until I start playing with people who aren't a hodge podge of high school kids playing hookie and some random French Canadian retards I'm gonna do what I enjoy, e-peen means shit to me in a game I'll be better at than 70% of the people who play it right now who've been playing it for months and I've been playing 2 days. Thanks for your input though, much appreciated from some guy who's a top player in a game that hasn't been challenging for 2 years. Post your BC2 stats btw, I'd enjoy seeing how much better at this game than me you are.

You're talking about the guy responsible for Mossy and Ben :D

Law is the puppet master and we are his playthings :p I think it's fucking hilarious that he keeps feanneg around to stir shit up. I'd have to agree it was the funnest part of that game. And mossy too

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGER

Law doesn't keep me around, I was cut lose a long time ago (probably mid-Ulduar?). And who the fuck were you? I don't remember too many people from StK anymore, the only one I had a blasty with outside raids was 25.

Law doesn't keep me around, I was cut lose a long time ago (probably mid-Ulduar?). And who the fuck were you? I don't remember too many people from StK anymore, the only one I had a blasty with outside raids was 25.

Forensic / Brian / Resto Shaman. I did plenty of heroics with Gabelous as well as 10s and 25s.

I don't remember when you got kicked, I may have quit the game before you were kicked.

But here's the thing. I observed you for a long time in STK. And I'm about as unbiased as it gets. You would benefit from taking advice. I'm not talking about advice on how to play a videogame, I'm talking about advice on how to approach social situations.

STK had lots of bad players. You definitely weren't the worst player. Your problem is that your personality causes endless social friction.

Your personality is basically fucked and I doubt you have fulfilling relationships. You are probably lonely and have unconsciously learned to do things to get attention online -- because negative attention is better than no attention. Everyone needs attention to be happy.

I'm talking about basic emotional intelligence.

Like for instance you need to realize that people are happy to hang out with you and be your friend for no reason at all. We were all happy to have you in the guild and no one really cares how bad or good you are at the game. We wanted to be your friend. Law most of all - I was an officer and in a position to know - Law genuinely was looking out for you behind the scenes. He stood up for you and wanted to befriend you. There is no special reason why. You didn't have to do anything to earn this. Law is still trying to help you today in this forum because that's just how he operates. What has always frustrated Law the most (IMO) is how you would basically refuse to be his friend. Friends trust each other.

Why are you so worked up about everything? Why can't you just relax and stop worrying and be normal? These are questions you should ask yourself.

I think you would get a tremendous benefit from seeing a counsellor. They would give you more of the kind of advice I'm giving you. Do it for selfish reasons because you care about yourself.

I'm a psych major so I tend to automatically analyze everyone and, sometimes, I try to give a helpful hint. Whether you remember me or not, we have spent hundreds of hours together inside WoW. So this isn't just drive-by advice.

Forensic / Brian / Resto Shaman. I did plenty of heroics with Gabelous as well as 10s and 25s.

I don't remember when you got kicked, I may have quit the game before you were kicked.

But here's the thing. I observed you for a long time in STK. And I'm about as unbiased as it gets. You would benefit from taking advice. I'm not talking about advice on how to play a videogame, I'm talking about advice on how to approach social situations.

STK had lots of bad players. You definitely weren't the worst player. Your problem is that your personality causes endless social friction.

Your personality is basically fucked and I doubt you have fulfilling relationships. You are probably lonely and have unconsciously learned to do things to get attention online -- because negative attention is better than no attention. Everyone needs attention to be happy.

I'm talking about basic emotional intelligence.

Like for instance you need to realize that people are happy to hang out with you and be your friend for no reason at all. We were all happy to have you in the guild and no one really cares how bad or good you are at the game. We wanted to be your friend. Law most of all - I was an officer and in a position to know - Law genuinely was looking out for you behind the scenes. He stood up for you and wanted to befriend you. There is no special reason why. You didn't have to do anything to earn this. Law is still trying to help you today in this forum because that's just how he operates. What has always frustrated Law the most (IMO) is how you would basically refuse to be his friend. Friends trust each other.

Why are you so worked up about everything? Why can't you just relax and stop worrying and be normal? These are questions you should ask yourself.

I think you would get a tremendous benefit from seeing a counsellor. They would give you more of the kind of advice I'm giving you. Do it for selfish reasons because you care about yourself.

I'm a psych major so I tend to automatically analyze everyone and, sometimes, I try to give a helpful hint. Whether you remember me or not, we have spent hundreds of hours together inside WoW. So this isn't just drive-by advice.

Most likely, that stupid cunt was playing Forensic when I was around and if memory serves she got the account from you. So to be fair I had no idea who was behind of wheel of Forensic, and evenutually just assumed it was the mother-guilt-queen.

Don't pull that psych crap on me please, it's a wasted effort. Kind of counter-productive considering the entire concept of therapy and counseling (if you're a psych major you should have some reasonable vocabulary or at the very least use spellchecker) is people come in for help and not you going around telling people they should get help. But then again if you didn't know that and persisted in trying to refer people to counselors then maybe your psych education was shitty at best.

I was always under the impression Law was simply training me to be MT because he was getting tired of it on his warrior and DR was also getting tired of tanking. My shut-down occurred when I was getting tanking advice from more of less half the guild, even people who didn't have a tanking class. It's possible Law came to the conclusion I would listen to someone else and that's why everyone else was force-feeding me advice but that only amplified the problem and hastened shutting down.

It's all moot anyway, Law doesn't play anymore and I'm skeptical he would be back for Cata and even if he would I don't play with any on this sub-forum. No one is on my home realm and if they are they wouldn't admit to it.

P.S. if Law really wanted to be my friend he shouldn't have gotten worked up over the few things I was obstinate on for tanking. Onos I'm not going JC'ing AND BS'ing for the JC gems, clearly I will be a horrible tank... I was above the par-bar when it comes to knowing fights and what to look for, I'm sorry I refuse to be bleeding-edge progression and reading spreadsheets every night.

Back