Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Feannag, you might want to do a search on your name for some of your posts. You might be surprised to see how malicious you are when you post about women/relationships in general. When Shondra and Jenny started feeling uncomfortable by the content of some of your private messages, they brought it to my attention. When I spoke with you, all you could rehash was the idea that "Shondra betrayed my trust by telling the officers! I can't trust her anymore!"

You are one of the most illogical men I've ever met. Judging by your posts in this thread, if you want I can ask Law if he'll marry you instead.

Also, I think Feannag has/had issues with women (his hand) in the past. It's really quite funny seeing how hypocritical he is based on gender.

I think you have some serious issues when it comes to females in general based on what you've posted in the past on TW. She was simply an officer telling you to chill the fuck out because the whole guild hated you. What Forensic said rings so true.

"We don't want to hate you."
Feannag: You have no choice.

Anything she told you would inevitably be one-sided and biased, simply because that is the nature of humanity. No one ever wants to look wrong/negative, so they become selective about details. Omit something here, add in a bit of fluff there, and it'll make you that much more right and the other party that much more wrong. Unfortunately she is much more proficient on manipulating details and wording things just right and just enough condescending tone to make you doubt what is going on. If I really had a problem with her I would have made tons of threads or pulled shit akin to what zeph does, but I don't. Threat identified, threat neutralized, done. She's not mind-fucking me, as for anyone else it doesn't matter to me. If they fall for it it is their own fault and even then I won't deal with it.

Think what you wish, I still think she's a stupid cunt.

train_wreck.jpg

What? She was an officer in a guild dude...Tons of people in the guild were complaining about you. None of the other officers wanted to deal with you...Hell, all of them post here. I don't know what you're talking about omitting details and this and that. All she said to me was she doesn't know how to deal with you anymore because you're so difficult to deal with. I was sitting there watching TV and I just didn't give a shit. It wasn't worth the time. I told her, just boot him out of the guild. She said "you sure?" She's actually a lot nicer than me when it comes to stuff like this.

My reaction was "just fucking kick him already." Since I'm the GM, she did.

It was fun seeing people abuse you repeatedly in the guild and all, but after a while, when there were serious complaints I had to do something about it. Since I didn't want to, I just got rid of the problem instead.

Drama is what keeps forums rolling.

I had very little problems with most people I played WoW with, I don't take much shit personally and didn't care about loot. I don't like it when people hold back a raid because they suck so bad and when people go from taking shots at people to truly mean spirited comments, playing with people from TW meant we had a guild of people used to shit talking and had thick skins, which is what I liked.

Feannag was one of the people that when I could explain how to improve he would either listen and follow links to see I wasn't full of shit, or he would argue his point for a hour even with no basis when I was trying to show what other people have tested out to be factual, the latter left me with attitude in the guild that when Law asked me to talk to him about prot paly tanking I just replied with "I've tried before and it is too frustrating." Law tried too and found the same thing I did, some changes could be made but other things we just couldn't figure out a way to explain it right.

I don't think Feannag is a bad guy or a dumb person, I just found the communication breaks down to the point that you can't make and headway and find yourself running in circles for a hour with no progress.

In other news, Law I just had a Dirty Cowboy in my mouth (wing flavor from Wild Wings).

Yea but he can deal with all of us without resorting to name calling unlike how he deals with women. It's a bit fascinating but kind of sad too.

I mean, all of TW has this hatred complex towards women online, but it's usually for humor or following the norm. I think he really has a hatred. His posts always come off as incredibly serious and he's had this same issue with all the chicks in the guild before.

You can see it in this thread. People have been shitting on him for years and he doesn't speak of or to them in nearly the same derogatory terms as he does with jiv or did with Shondra.

Shondra? Oh right that one, I don't even care about any of that shit anymore.

Jiv is not unique because she is a woman, she is unique because she's a complete cunt. I have dealt with female players before, covering most of the spectrum. From the drama-inducing e-whores who cry for attention and gather up silly followers to obstinate reverse feminists who hypocritical cry gender discrimination all the while proclaiming they are female gamers and I really didn't care much either way. As long as they know how to play the game then it doesn't matter. Jiv is just unique for being a manipulative cunt who knows what strings to pull.

On an unrelated note there are developments to this coworker's "awesome" toons, and I ask for the aid of the TW Mage Masters for this. I'll have to cobble the quotes together in another thread.

lmao. Anyway, JC's vent is still around if the StK guys want to come and bs sometime. I only see Brandon and that Mizz/Rachel chick in the "private" channel when I'm on.

If you need the info again, feel free to PM me.

lmao. Anyway, JC's vent is still around if the StK guys want to come and bs sometime. I only see Brandon and that Mizz/Rachel chick in the "private" channel when I'm on.

If you need the info again, feel free to PM me.
Where were you a couple weeks ago? I caught Law on there a few times outside raids otherwise I didn't get on vent often just to bullshit.

Feannag is clueless if he thinks Jiv is an evil cunt. I played with her off and on for 3 or 4 years and she's one of the easier women to get along with in this game. The average female WoW player acts like something is owed to them and they need to be catered to, Jiv wasn't like that and was cool to bullshit with during downtime.

This thread certainly took a turn :eek:

Jiv is probably the friendliest person in stk in the 5 or so years I've played with them (maybe in a tie with DR). I've met some BRUTAL gfs/wives/fake gfs of GMs and she would be the polar opposite. She's fair, always knows what she's talking about and doesn't pull gf aggro outside of WoW to get things.

Shondra was always nice too, very social and personable (man she really likes achievements though).

Real 'girl gamers' imo are almost transparant in their sexuality. You talk to and consider them 'one of the guys' and they do the same back. Plus most of us aren't 15, have gfs or wives, went to college, are pretty normal etc so the thrill of a girl online is pretty much null. (Note: Mom gamers are the exception. They can be awesome and a lot of fun but rofl you can always tell that they are someone's mom.. "jm5k shouldn't you be in bed? it's midnight in toronto isn't it and you've been sick for a week!" "errm... I guess.. yeah that's true.." "someone fill in for joe he needs bed" "what the" )

Back