Ulduar

Got FL down on second attempt on 25man, Ignis was fail. Razorscale didnt even get to 2nd phase after 11 tries...

Did 10man tonight, one shot FL, Razorscale and did XT on 3rd try. Tried Ignis once but that shit seems really hard. Downed Kologarn after 4 tries and called it after that. Wiped more on trash than bosses.

Kinda weird having to pull trash once and almost always wipe cos you have to see how you need to handle them.

Either way Ulduar is proof 12 good players can't carry 13 retards anymore. It's def 10x harder than Naxx.

FL after two? it was a super easy one shot, I just ran around in my motorcycle, then when the time came, was shot up on the boss and killed a bunch of turrets (really really fucking easy as a shadow priest & VE, one other dps was on top, and one healer I think)

My memory is fuzzy about that one it was either 1 or 2 tries, we got the Shutdown achievement anyway. Also my guild kinda sucks.

Yeah... our 25 man is fail. We need some good players, instead of these tards we've carried through naxx for the past 4 months.

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

Got the Assembly and the Bigass Arm guy down tonight... then we hit the crazy cat lady and got our shit pushed in by her repeatedly.

I've never done progression raiding before (didn't play classic, everything in BT/Sunwell was cleared when I started raiding in TBC) so it's pretty fun learning the fights and seeing how unforgiving the bosses can be.

Finally got a solid raid night in. We killed Razorscale last night after the instance was fucked for about 2 hours. Killed XT and Assembly of Iron tonight. XT was pretty tough and is pretty tightly tuned. The trash leading up to Assembly of Iron was harder than the actual boss.

Our 22k wipe on Deconstructor was fun:
http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09165/wowscrnshot_041609_220909974.jpg

We actually wiped on him with 374HP left.... yeah, fucking bullshit. That was on Thursday.

We cleared out the black knight, Auriaya, hodir, thorim and freya tonight. We were a little surprised by Thorim because none of us really knew wtf to do other than split into two groups, yet we one-shot him.

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea why Mimiron likes to spin around during dark glare in phase 4 randomly? I did some looking around and no one seems to know why he does it.

Yeah, if your tank needs to move him he needs to only move him in the direction he's facing. He's dead now. We went back and killed Ignis after him now that he's not bugged and we're working on Vezax now. This all 10 man since we don't have 25 man raids scheduled on the weekends.

Killed Vezax (on 10) and gave Yogg a few quick attempts before calling it. That's a lot of adds. Reminds me of Nefarian.

Last edited:
So we downed Mimiron 10 man last night. Realm first. We actually beat the top raiding guild by 5 mins on their 25 man version. After the raid I decided to make a 'How To' video out of what I had fraps'd. Clearly everyone on TW is a superstar baller when it comes to raids, but if your guild hasn't done him yet, check it out. You might find it helpful. :shrug:

I took two tracks from SSX Tricky for the music :boogie:

Back