Ulduar

Anyway, from listening to vodka do Ulduar it seems like a joke. The only thing they're having trouble with is hard-mode Mimiron, I think.
They are skipping ones that are overtuned. Maybe they meant that the mechanics were simple for some of the other fights.

They are skipping ones that are overtuned. Maybe they meant that the mechanics were simple for some of the other fights.

This is apparently true. "Mathematically they are impossible" is what I am being told.

And Swamp Kitten, you can have my entire account for $250!

Blizz should wipe Achievements of the particular encounters when they buff them.

Then all the uber-hardcore raiders would QQ their 20+ hours a week raiding would be worth nothing and god forbid their enticement (achievement mounts) to their gigantic time sink be compromised.

Then all the uber-hardcore raiders would QQ their 20+ hours a week raiding would be worth nothing and god forbid their enticement (achievement mounts) to their gigantic time sink be compromised.

Hells yeah we're hardcore we killed the hardmodes before they were buffed!

20 hours / 4 or 5 days a week... thats 4-5 hours a night. That's hardcore?

!!!!

Naw it was more joking - I may reactivate. I hear Priest/Rogue is the dominant 2s comp right now.
Only for a week or two more. Whenever priests become solid in any aspect of the game you can guarantee nerfs will come quickly. Disc/Holy is getting nerfed to hell next mini-patch. Heals are losing power, penance glyph is changing from -2secs off cooldown to +5% crit (good for my offspec, bad for PVP disc), fear will break easier and blind + fear will share DR and I'm sure I forgot something else as well.

20 hours / 4 or 5 days a week... thats 4-5 hours a night. That's hardcore?

Not hardcore but more than casual really.

I mean if you are single or your significant other plays wow its probably fine. Other than that I'm not sure how it'd work.

Back