Malygos 10

Law, are you really that fucking desperate for people you would waste your time on Data? You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

I'm not desperate for anything. I'm completely content if we stop raiding .

I have a new ride I can have some fun with. I've always liked Data and wouldn't mind having him in the guild.

I offer every TW'er a legitimate raid spot so that we can all play together. It has nothing to do with being hardcore, being desperate, or even caring about the game.

Since I'm already here, I am compelled to fulfill my responsibilities as a raid leader, and have always offered TWarriors a spot in the guild. A lot of them have hesitation based on their team/clan/tribes past knowing me, but most of them change their minds later on. :shrug:

Spot is still open Data, and you have plenty of time to level a toon before Ulduar. I can even give you a toon to play as well.

$20 and a refer a friend will get you a dual-boxed toon to 60 in under 3 days /played...60-70 is like 2 days /played now too

Adren, thanks for the offer... really. Rerolling horde means starting over - new quests, new factions, new group dynamics - so it has to be a last resort for me. I have a lead on a new guild on Rexxar that I'm following. Hopefully things will work out.

Adren, thanks for the offer... really. Rerolling horde means starting over - new quests, new factions, new group dynamics - so it has to be a last resort for me. I have a lead on a new guild on Rexxar that I'm following. Hopefully things will work out.

No offense, but how long have you played WoW and you seriously only have characters on one faction? I suspect most (if not all) of us by now have at least a couple of high-levels (60+) on both sides of the fence.

Once Data's app gets denied, or he miraculously gets accepted as a trial and promptly booted after one raid, he will consider rerolling to get carried by the StK crew.

That's weird, I would think that you would be interested in seeing the other faction. There really is no group dynamics, but new factions and quests would be one reason that I'd actually play this game again.

Once you find a reasonable guild that can clear naxx in 1 night, you'll realize how little there is to this game, and it may have been better to reroll. :)

That's weird, I would think that you would be interested in seeing the other faction. There really is no group dynamics, but new factions and quests would be one reason that I'd actually play this game again.

Once you find a reasonable guild that can clear naxx in 1 night, you'll realize how little there is to this game, and it may have been better to reroll. :)

JESUS FUCK IM SO BORED.

Faction doesn't matter anymore, it mattered pre bc when shamans and pallys were one sided, it mattered less in bc and now since every buff is raid wide and racials are all changed up it makes zero difference

No offense, but how long have you played WoW and you seriously only have characters on one faction? I suspect most (if not all) of us by now have at least a couple of high-levels (60+) on both sides of the fence.

I have 5 Alliance toons over 67. I have no interest in playing Horde if I can't even talk to my Ally friends, let alone actually play with them. Maybe you don't do the whole talking to people thing, I dunno. :shrug:

well you'd be on another server so you couldn't talk to them anyway

it's not like you'd have to delete your alliance char and you'd have plenty of tw people to talk to

unless you're one of those people who pay 15 bucks a month to use wow as a IM program

I would reroll, Data. It sounds like a good deal and you could always go back to your alliance characters if things don't work out.

I joined up with the stk crew about a year and a half ago, I was playing alliance (on a RP server with roommates) and started a horde alt on tichon (pvp) because I saw some TW people played there, I think I was level 62 when adren posted about wanting some more people for a guild that was going to do 10 mans (ZA was announced but not out) and pvping. I joined up and played with the TW people when my alliance guild wasn't failing at Kara, eventually the alliance guild fell apart because people were so bad that raiding was pointless which did matter because I was raiding with people from TW that were not only better but a lot more fun to play with.

I had 3 level 70 characters, 2 with epic flying mounts and piles of gold and a massive supply of trade items, I have to admit it was actually a lot of fun starting over again knowing the game a lot better.

yeah, i had 4 lvl 70's on alliance side and had never played horde before i switched

when you dual-box + refer a friend you only see half the quests anyway

Faction doesn't matter anymore, it mattered pre bc when shamans and pallys were one sided, it mattered less in bc and now since every buff is raid wide and racials are all changed up it makes zero difference

You forgot to add in all the one-sided spells they kept later became equalized (Martyr/Blood and Heroism/Bloodlust).

and then DR met me and gave up str8 life 4ever

I obviously have made too many faggatory comments when in 2 threads in 2 days people have made comments about me being a fag, if Shallah had been around all this time what I say on vent would have barely been noticed.

Back