Malygos 10

I like your meta gem

and drop some hit bro

At 7 rating points over the cap, I don't think I can shuffle anything and still stay at 14% to hit. I'd love to swap my head enchant, but I'd have to sacrifice some spellpower in gem slots to get back to the hit cap.

I'll play with it a bit in Rawr and see what happens.

Data whose your character? You're a mage right? Why aren't you specced into precision...thats 11% hit 368 rating. Very easy to accomplish. 14% is too hard to reach and you're sacrificing GOOD stats to get there probably. Obviously Hit is a GOOD stat but having to gem for it is baaaaaaaad.

At 7 rating points over the cap, I don't think I can shuffle anything and still stay at 14% to hit. I'd love to swap my head enchant, but I'd have to sacrifice some spellpower in gem slots to get back to the hit cap.

I'll play with it a bit in Rawr and see what happens.

no spriest or draeni in your guild?

Sometimes.

Better to be self-sufficient than rely on a specific race/class.

imagine how much more dmg/crit/haste you could stack though, chances are pretty good in a 25 man raid you'll have at the very least a draeni, if not a spriest as well

I haven't run an with an Spriest since TBC.

We usually have a Draenei or 2 in 25s, but that doesn't help me in 10s and I don't have 2 sets of gear.

I find someone playing WoW calling another WoW player dumb for not maximizing time versus effort has a distinct ring of irony to it. I mean after all isn't the time wasted regardless?

We both pay $15 a month.

I pay my $15 a month to play with people around my skill level and succeed, therefore enjoying the game.

You pay $15 a month to fail, whine and bitch about how casual you are. You accomplish nothing and you sound dumb when you try to defend yourself.

We're paying the same amount of money, but you don't really get to see all of the game like others do. Its like two guys paying and going to the same gym every month but one guy doesn't use half of the machines or facilities while the other uses all in the same time.

I am awesome at l4d and was awesome at t2. Not my fault your team constantly had malys/kits and peelz. Also, stack your team more please.

Our team consisted of me and hobbs (the only two really experienced L4D versus players). Extent has played 1/2 the time we have, and crimthaan is AWFUL. And none of us even compete.

You had a team of TWers that have all played a lot. Profile them if you want.

Btw, the same amount of kits appear for both teams per side of a map. Look more carefully next time.

Holy fuck... perhaps a gem or two in your gear for +hit isn't horrible while gearing up, but 8?! Find a way to get precision so you don't have to socket your gear so horribly and get that healer meta out of your hat. Chaotic Skyflare or bust, I don't care if you need 2 green or purple gems to meet requirements the DPS upgrade is worth it.

1. I'm not wasting points in a tree I don't use. 5 points in Frost just to unlock 3 more points in Precision is an effective DPS LOSS because those 8 points have to come out of my money tree -- Arcane.

2. I can easily gem my way to the hit cap when certain items don't provide enough to fill the gap. I'm far from Best-In-Slot gear, so we can assume that gap decreases with every run, especially now that Ulduar is out. If anything, my head and shoulder enchants need to go. Both are from TBC content.

3. I did some reading on the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond - Item - World of Warcraft and will probably look at swapping it in if I can meet the requirements and stay hit capped.

Back