[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

that's a good point. I just never had a desire to be in very strict guild, done all the content with my guilds no worries without all the application shit. Server first AQ40, 40 naxx, etc etc. I just llike to be able to enjoy it
Nothing is strict in the guild beyond the recruiting process. People who have bought gear from us in the past have often commented about how relaxed and fun our vent is compared to theirs.

Raid times are 6pst and we often start trash pulls with a full raid before 6:01 even after only 5-10 people were online at 5:45, that alone is one of the biggest perks of raiding with TC.

I said it's well respected. I didn't say it was the best or the place to be. I really don't cruise the PVP scene but my understanding is that it's a much better battlegroup than the majority out there.

BG9 is nothing like it used to be for pvp atm.

I said it's well respected. I didn't say it was the best or the place to be. I really don't cruise the PVP scene but my understanding is that it's a much better battlegroup than the majority out there.

Its Feannag, hes the forum retard, ignore him, iczer, and a few others I'm forgetting. Iczer is pro pvp, but failed to accomplish anything outside of ZA/KA in TBC, prolly UBRS in classic if he even had the game then ^_^

GL with the healers, they are on short supply, especially good holy priests ;/

God are you still spouting that BG9 nonsense?

Were you ever apart of the PvP scene? Where does your hatred and bias against BG9 come from? A remember a year or so ago, you always had something negative to say about it despite never actually playing on it.

BG9 was, in fact, the best battleground to be on - I say was, because a lot of teams and players transferred back to their orignal server and battlegroup, it's relatively even everywhere nowadays. Every week, there were literally dozens of teams, 5 man teams, transferring to Tichondrius to be apart of the BG9 competition - and that's not even considering Blackrock and all the other high-pop relams on the bg.

Basically, I used to play on BG9, on Tich, and personally I would say it was everything it was hyped up to be and more. The competition was like none other at the time. And in conclusion, you have no idea what you're talking about as usual Feannag.

BG9 people to me are like those crotchety old men who sit on their porches and scream at kids to get off their lawn and spend their time vocalizing how much better things were "back in the old days". Tich is BG1 now, the BG9 you talk about is no more. Fuckin' deal with it and move on.

Its Feannag, hes the forum retard, ignore him, iczer, and a few others I'm forgetting. Iczer is pro pvp, but failed to accomplish anything outside of ZA/KA in TBC, prolly UBRS in classic if he even had the game then ^_^

GL with the healers, they are on short supply, especially good holy priests ;/

Dude, I was a pro ZG raider. That was super srs business.

BG9 people to me are like those crotchety old men who sit on their porches and scream at kids to get off their lawn and spend their time vocalizing how much better things were "back in the old days". Tich is BG1 now, the BG9 you talk about is no more. Fuckin' deal with it and move on.

You never have had a rating above 1500

you can't really comment unless you've actually pvp'd

the rampage bg illidan was on had alot of great competition, but even then we had people app'ing to the core and other tichondrius raiding guilds to be apart of that bg for s2-3 :(

No, Tichondrius is still on BG9. In fact, Bloodlust is still considered BG9, just not nearly as populated or competitive.

Like I said above, I don't currently play on Tich/BG9 and haven't for two seasons. But, the fact that you talk all this ignorant shit is just annoying. You really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Back