Tigole gone from WoW

when I played it was 4 nights a week for about 4 hours a night, we killed a new boss every week pretty much

I'm not really sure what we're arguing about anymore

i love how 1.5 nights of raiding turned into 4 nights of raiding within like 6 posts.

i love how 1.5 nights of raiding turned into 4 nights of raiding within like 6 posts.

:picard2:

holy fuck you're dense, I said 1.5 nights when shit was on farm, 4 nights when learning stuff

Haha...yeah.

4 nights a week for 4 hours each? That's totally not much time raiding at all!

I never said it wasn't a lot of time raiding. my point was the "casual" guilds full of tards like zeph raid just as much and then more because they fail week after week

Last edited:
Tichondrius is proof positive that noobs will choose the wrong server anyways. Assuming that 50% of Tichondrius' population are either transfers or rerolls during or after arena season 1 would probably be a safe bet, and probably fewer than a dozen of them are worth having around.

well im referring more to pve in this case... basically the pro server would have much harder mobs/bosses/quests/etc. they could even have a diablo style hardcore mode server (pve only) where releasing = game over (no gy). the benefits could be content/items not available to other server types as well as cosmetic shit both in game and in forums.

I never said it wasn't a lot of time raiding. my point was the "casual" guilds full of tards like zeph raid just as much and then more because they fail week after week

Guilds spending 'just as much and then more' working on a raid probably aren't that casual. You're confusing casual with lazy. Most casual guilds I know don't raid at all and if they do they are normally half-filled with under geared pug material and usually have to re-learn encounters every night for their sake. Even then it's not 4 nights per week. Stop trying to come off as some 'pro' who can learn a raid and farm it with minimal time and effort. You're part of a raiding guild who spends at least 20 hours per week raiding or preparing for it. Nothing wrong with it, it's your time spent but don't pretend it's effortless.

well im referring more to pve in this case... basically the pro server would have much harder mobs/bosses/quests/etc. they could even have a diablo style hardcore mode server (pve only) where releasing = game over (no gy). the benefits could be content/items not available to other server types as well as cosmetic shit both in game and in forums.

Sometimes you just have to release...

Anyway, having servers like that and applying such rewards wouldn't stop the majority from complaining and getting things their way. MMOs just aren't built that way.

wow you really are retarded aren't you

edit: actually I kinda understand, you didn't play the game before all the content was nerfed so it really has no meaning to you, oh well I'm sure someone can tell you all about it. Terra's response should clue you in!

The 30% hp reduction on Kael way back? Yea we killed him then. w/e JC I hope you find something meaningful to do that occupies your time more than trolling the forums of a game you hate.

I'm trying not to take sides...

Justin is talking about things of the past and why the game is so different to him now, and zeph can't relate because he has never experienced the ridiculous hard content.

I'm sure there are a select few guilds that never hit a "wall" in terms or progress in pre-bc and pre-nerf bc but most guilds raided 4-5 nights a week on progression nights and then back down to 1-2 days on farmed content until the next came out. 1-2 days a week not only because there was nothing left to kill but to rest and not burn people out when next set of contents came out.

Kael'thas pre-nerf, Gruul pre-nerf, Four Horseman in 60 all stick out at me.

Back