Protodrakes how do u get them? by ragingbunny - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Protodrakes how do u get them?
Page 7 of 8
Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 03-03-2009, 10:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Which is exactly why they:

A) will remove the Brew of the Month achievement from the meta during or shortly after Brewfest, OR

B) Already have a plan in place to make the 12 brews immediately available to anyone who buys an invitation during Brewfest 2009.

They've already telegraphed their intentions.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

1. People will QQ because they want their violet proto-drakes in less than 12 months.

2. While some meta achievements for it have a bit ludicrous (the mask one during Halloween) the fact remains they nerf the achievements and continue to do so to appease the whiners.

3. Given #2 and the fact it takes 12 months to complete brew-of-the-year a couple of things could happen.

a. They could remove the brew of the year from the achievement meta entirely.

b. Severaly reduce the number of brews needed to get the achievement.

c. Make all 12 brews available upon obtaining membership.

Doesn't matter which, it all points to the same thing. You cry hard enough and they will change it.

Sponsored Links
Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 03-03-2009, 10:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
This is my position on it. I like Sarth and the drakes, adds a unique factor to the game. I hate bull**** like the Thaddius achievement. Despite me having not messed up since the first couple of attempts, every week, someone ****s it up.

Call them terribad or whatever, but even a lag spurt can mess it up.
Just have those people sit out or stay up on the top platforms for the fight. You raided with Ono/Sawajiri while with us and know how bad his connection can be at times from China, he'll volunteer to sit out when we're going for Immortal on certain fights where his latency can cause him to **** it up for us.

Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123 - 03-03-2009, 11:04
I've lost both Immortal and Undying on 4 horsemen and sapphiron twice each on both difficulties, both due to someone disconnecting. So that's 4 clears I wanted to punch a baby in the mother****ing teeth.

Infact, in 10man Sapp the SECOND TIME someone disconnected at undying, we tried to form a protective wall infront of the person disconnected for the air phase, and failed miserably. Lol.... I hate this game.

Statty
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 03-03-2009, 12:53
Quote:
This is my position on it. I like Sarth and the drakes, adds a unique factor to the game. I hate bull**** like the Thaddius achievement. Despite me having not messed up since the first couple of attempts, every week, someone ****s it up.

I think I was the one who ****ed that up last time :x Well, I killed Lu anyway, I forget if Anni died yet or not, but if he didn't, that was my bad

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
125 - 03-03-2009, 13:21
Frank have you gotten nude pics from her yet?

Statty
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 03-03-2009, 13:54
No I'll make her take some tonight if you want

MistaKe
VeteranX
Old
127 - 03-03-2009, 14:18
I lost Immortal on KT at 2%, enough said.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 03-03-2009, 18:39
Yea that would be cool, make it happen captain.

Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 03-04-2009, 00:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaKe View Post
I lost Immortal on KT at 2%, enough said.
Ouchhhh

SuperSniperX
Veteranniner
Contributor
Old
130 - 03-04-2009, 12:18
Our only deaths this week came as the server lagged during Heigan dance. bam, 10 people dead.

a$e
Veteran++
Old
131 - 03-04-2009, 20:37
ignis down after 90 minutes of attempts. i've done 3 bosses in ulduar and they have all been a joke.

MistaKe
VeteranX
Old
132 - 03-04-2009, 23:00
We walked in there and 3shotted him tonight. Not impressed but from what I understand, Blizzard knows it's undertuned at the moment.

9er
VeteranX
Old
133 - 03-05-2009, 00:53
I don't think I'd ever raid on the test server. Killing the same stuff every week gets old quick enough already.

Statty
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 03-05-2009, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9er View Post
I don't think I'd ever raid on the test server. Killing the same stuff every week gets old quick enough already.
Amen to that. One of our guildies suggested doing that, but the problem is if we manage to clear Ulduar (when it's fully released on test), people will be bored of the place twice as fast when it goes live, or in DR's case, not even want to bother cause we just beat it.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 03-05-2009, 12:10
Ya, like I said on our guild forums, we are not competing for even server firsts so spending time on the PTR clearing content doesn't do anything except leave us bored with the content faster after it goes live.

TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 03-05-2009, 18:21
Quote:

It seems like the same people week after week, they need to just sit ;o

Nehi
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 03-05-2009, 20:15
We finally got Immortal this tuesday, lots of weeks always had something really annoying happen like a DC or someone not paying attention one week and died during saph before we downed him to a blizzard and it was the only death that run.

Some things to do that help is either have people just log off for certain boss fights if they have bad connections.

Also, they only need to be present for KT with 0 deaths to get it, our warrior MT was on his DK alt the entire run, came in to tank KT and he got the achievement.

a$e
Veteran++
Old
138 - 03-05-2009, 23:48
killed hodir too

they are only letting people test ulduar for like 2 hours instead of the 4 that they planned because half the guilds that can get 20+ people into the zone are ganking whatever easy ass boss that is up

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 03-06-2009, 15:22
ROFL

Brew of the Year removed from the meta on PTR!

styr
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 03-06-2009, 17:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
ROFL

Brew of the Year removed from the meta on PTR!
Death Knights around the world, rejoice!

Page 7 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Protodrakes how do u get them?

Social Website Bullshit