1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

i've talked it over with my friends and they asked me not to, due to it getting out, like i said if/when its ever patched then i have no problem.

So what you're saying is...

You can't take a screenshot of your WoW UI with just your main bag up in some city like Dalaran or wherever and cut out any part of it that would ruin your "exploit?" I think you're full of shit. Seeing how much gold you have in no way, shape, or form tells me what you did to get it. If you continue to offer no proof whatsoever of your "100k gold lolz," don't be surprised when people keep calling you a fucking liar.

So what you're saying is...

You can't take a screenshot of your WoW UI with just your main bag up in some city like Dalaran or wherever and cut out any part of it that would ruin your "exploit?" I think you're full of shit. Seeing how much gold you have in no way, shape, or form tells me what you did to get it. If you continue to offer no proof whatsoever of your "100k gold lolz," don't be surprised when people keep calling you a fucking liar.

terra is right, what stops me from buying it or getting the screen shot from someone who has that much?

its just too big of a risk right now. as i said if the IGN keeps buying the gold at the rate they've been, and this continues until may i can pay for over half of my brand new GSXR playing fucking world of warcraft :lol:

i just do not want to risk it, sorry.

Maybe by may the exploit will be patched, then. i'll post the sploit all of the transactions to IGN and me sitting on my bike.

Until then steeaady as she goes :worried:

So taking a screenshot of how much gold you have and saying "hi tribalwar" in the screenshot is giving away the exploit?

Whatever you say.

terra is right, what stops me from buying it or getting the screen shot from someone who has that much?

its just too big of a risk right now. as i said if the IGN keeps buying the gold at the rate they've been, and this continues until may i can pay for over half of my brand new GSXR playing fucking world of warcraft :lol:

i just do not want to risk it, sorry.

Maybe by may the exploit will be patched, then. i'll post the sploit all of the transactions to IGN and me sitting on my bike.

Until then steeaady as she goes :worried:
Translation: I am a pathological liar who keeps digging myself deeper and deeper, hoping at some point everyone forgets my lies and I can resurface at a later time with fresh bullshit to spew.

He'll do what he's always done. Create a new account and come back with a new set of bullshit and scams aimed at either trumping up his e-cred, or straight up robbing people blind.

hay guise I run w/a crue of h4><012z yousin 0-dai w4rz0rz Zpl01tz 2 git mai nuu baike in may-ZORZ

pr00f:
691k3KN.jpg

this morning i broke 500k

I am stopping for a while. my account was suspended when i got home last nigght. a gm "wants to talk to me in game" :worried:

i took my ban so i could concentrate on this. I invited a buddy over to do the exploit over and over and over as i worked.

this is fucking huge.

+

:picard:
Does not compute.

My friend was doing the exploit for me as i was at work. when i came home he showed me that my account was suspended. If you are referring to me adding an extra G in night, then :nofu:

the email says.

A GM will email you with a time to be in game for a conversation on why your account was suspended.

Back