How Swamped will my Gamestop be?

zeph

Veteran XV
There are probably about 5 in a 20sq mile range, mine is right by 3 developments and a couple condo complexes. I've never been nerdy enough to do a midnight release so I'll be popping my nerd cherry tonight. Thanks nerds.

when bc came out i got sent to thailand for 5 days, now that wotlk is coming out i leave for tacoma for 3 days. lol so ill be behind everyone on leveling again

just make a sign that says "[servername here] only, everyone else go to the other stores".

we're gonna form a group at work and go beat the little kids up when they leave target, tomorrow.

That sucks. I have three gamestops near me, two inside the mall and one down the road from the mall. The one down the road from that mall is doing a midnight launch, but the ones inside the mall are not, and the problem is I preordered C.E. from one of the Gamestops in the mail. So I'm SOL for that, already called and said my preorder can only picked up at the store I placed it with.

when bc came out i got sent to thailand for 5 days, now that wotlk is coming out i leave for tacoma for 3 days. lol so ill be behind everyone on leveling again

I think you'll be lucky .. you'll miss the gank-fest in all the zones where both factions play.... unless you are on a carebear server..

The ganking technically shouldn't be as bad as TBC. When TBC came out there was only one 60 - 62 zone, and even then you could have done Zangarmarsh which was also 60 - whatever.

This time 'round there will be two zones at 70 - 72/73 on opposing sides of the continent, so hopefully that would cut down on zone congestion.

I'm still debating whether I should go at all. For TBC there was a line at least 100 people long to get in when they were just doing the game sale.

This time I'm going to have to wade through people dressed up like elves and people who aren't dressed up but still look like Undead or Tauren, and I have class at 8 am tomorrow :(

Edit: To answer the question, I was going to dress up like Feannag...maybe punch a police officer for free epics because someone in the crowd told me to.

They're doing some sort of dress up thing at my gamestop tonight starting at 10pm...

lol they called me up with that message too

I'm going to install the game with the .exe on the wow site when I get home, then stroll over to gamestop around 12:15ish to get my key

There were ~45-50 people at my Gamestop for TBC. I imagine there will be more for Wrath, but they are "processing" people starting at 10:30 this time so you just grab your box and go at 12.

Back