WoTLK Leveling?

Come back Smaq. 5 mans and 10 mans are at an all time high for some reason or another.

(Sorry Jeff!)
Wish you guys would've just come back to Tich, I've had plenty of time to mess around since we've only been raiding 1 night a week so I've just been playing alts or helping my old roomate level his new main. This week I log in and can't really think of anything to do but I have tonight and tomorrow to fill up my questlog with completed dailies to turn in Thursday or Friday whenever I get a chance to pick up Wotlk.

I'm not going anywhere until Jeff and Tabi throw in the towel. I really can't beat our raid times/schedule or the dependability of almost the entire guild (except holy priests). I thought about leveling an alt there on Archimonde awhile back then decided one day I'd make a shaman for the hell of it and it's fun to play so I never even hit level2 on the priest I made on Arch. If people start losing interest at 80 give me someone's L/P and I'll come dick around on off nights.

edit: /wave Biddies :D

I'll be questing mostly. I've done Loremaster of Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outlands so I'll be wanting to finish Loremaster of Northrend as soon as possible.

Pretty sure you're going to get lowered/no xp from any quests you complete and wait to turn in after wotlk is installed. They did that for TBC.

So the dailies will deliver XP when you turn them in come WotLK? :eek:

I was under the impression that since you can't do such dailies until you are at the level cap then it probably won't yield XP when turned in after WotLK. But they have done dumber things, so I guess it's possible they forgot about something like that.

I'm going to try to load up my quest log with completed dailys as well if I can log on tonight

if it doesn't work at least I'll have the gold

Zygor's Ingame Leveling Guide 1-80 (Horde & Alliance) [$100.00 USD Value]

Last Updated: 11/12/08
Reason For Update: Certain Bugs FIXED for TLK

Important: "Issues With TomTom"

DVD_Buy.jpg

Eureka!

bench.png
That adventurous gnome you all know and love has done it again. After braving the fields of Northrend, studying each zone to the last detail, and mastering all the new quests, Zygor has returned and is just about ready to unveil his latest creation, Zygor's 1-80 Alliance and Horde Leveling Guides.
It can be a little unnerving entering an entirely new continent for the first time. Imagine how much more enjoyable it will be to have a friend on the inside who has already learned the lay of the land and will be there, by your side, guiding you all the way through. The new guides also cover the new Death Knight class, featuring a complete walkthrough of Ebon Hold, the Death Knight starter area.

:::Zygor's Alliance Leveling Guide (1-80):::

Download Link (Rapidshare) - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Alternative Download Link (Mediafire) - Zygor_Ingame_Alliance_1-80_MMOwned_Release.rar
Alternative Download Link 2 (FileValve) - Needs an Updated Mirror

:::Zygor's Horde Leveling Guide (1-80):::

Download Link (Rapidshare) -
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Alternative Download Link (Mediafire) - Zygor_Ingame_Horde_1-80_MMOwned_Release.rar
Alternative Download Link 2 (FileValve) - Needs An Updated Mirror

:::Zygor's Leveling Guide Talent Builds (1-80):::

Download Link (Rapidshare) - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Alternative Download Link (Mediafire) - Leveling_Guide_Builds_MMOwned Release.rar
Alternative Download Link 2 (FileValve) - File Valve - Free File Storage

Enjoy the guide and have a great time leveling in Wrath of the Lich King!

Long live MMOwned.

ADDED LEVELING GUIDE BUILDS (Guides For How To Spec 1 - 80)
ADDED INSTALLATION GUIDE

Installation Guide:
Installation
wrench.png

When you first download the guide, depending on which guide you downloaded, when you unzip the file, you'll see 3 folders:
1.a. If you downloaded the Alliance In-Game Guide, when you unzip the file, you'll see these 3 folders:

• ZygorGuidesViewer
  • ZygorGuidesAlliance
  • TomTom
1.b. If you downloaded the Horde In-Game Guide, when you unzip the file, you'll see these 3 folders:

• ZygorGuidesViewer
  • ZygorGuidesHorde
  • TomTom
2. Now, extract these 3 folders into your World of Warcraft AddOns folder. The default location of your World of Warcraft AddOns folder is:
C: -> Program Files -> World of Warcraft -> Interface -> AddOns
If you are running Windows Vista, the folder you need to install the guides into is:
C: -> Users -> Public -> Games -> World of Warcraft -> Interface -> AddOns
3. Once you have the 3 folders inside your World of Warcraft Addons folder, log into World of Warcraft and stop at your Character Selection Screen.
4. Click the red Addons button at the bottom left of your screen. Make sure the following are checked with gold check marks in the list that pops up on your screen.

• Zygor's Guides Viewer
  • Zygor's Guides - Alliance and/or Zygor's Guides - Horde
  • TomTom
5. Make sure the Load Out of Date AddOns button is checked in the top right corner above your addons list.
6. Click the Okay button.
7. Click the Enter World button.
8. Congratulations, you're now setup and ready to go! I hope you enjoy the guide(s)!

People who use a guide to level 70 - 80 are retarded.

The quest structure in WotLK is very intuitive on where to go next.

If it's anything like TBC then yeah. Guides were only made pre-TBC because the quests weren't that intuitive, they would drag you through the whole zone, and there's weren't very concise questing hubs. I'm just crossing my fingers it's more kill count and less quest item.

Back