[warrior] leveling 70-80

Goofy

Veteran XV
I'll be mostly doing instances with a prot pally friend of mine and was curious what spec would be the most suited for leveling. Right now I'm 15/46/0 with about 2200ap/18%hit/30%crit which is alright for what I do now however I'm not sure the gear along the way will support a DW build.

Would I be able to support either a TG or DW build for leveling or is deep arms the best route? (I've got a lawlherald for arms)

There are TONS of plate/weapons with +hit from quests.
There are TONS with ArP.
There are TONS with +crit.
There are TONS with +haste.

Choose what you like to play as. Itemization is a lot better than in BC.

i'll prolly go arms since im hoping for a lot of pvp whilst lvling.

are there leveling guides or are there updates planned for addons like lightheaded for expansion?

Titan's grip is a lot of fun. I'm leveling a warrior for kicks atm, Ring of Trials axe and some shitty boe green blacksmithing axe - things die pretty quick.

is it too early to tell if blacksmithing is going to be a worthwhile profession? without a "stormherald" tpye weapon, i don't see much reason to stick with it.

I'm sticking prot for 70-80. DPS is pretty good, survivability is top notch, and if I get jumped by you arms and fury pansies I can bandage once and get back to the grind :D

I'm sticking prot for 70-80. DPS is pretty good, survivability is top notch, and if I get jumped by you arms and fury pansies I can bandage once and get back to the grind :D

That's what I'm going to do when I hit 70.

Northrend has some pretty shields. :p:

I'm sticking with Fury (Blade of Harbingers and Soul Cleaver), but my second warrior (lvl66-ish) is Prot and its actually really fun since 3.0. Seems like leveling is going to be pretty balanced regardless of what spec you choose, so go with what you enjoy doing

Imo, on the plate quest rewards they really fucked up itemization points.

80 stam 15 str and 30 crit rating. etc etc. GAY.

Back