[Illidan] Yey

My guild just got our first Glaive (offhand) and we've been farming Illidan since like, November, or shortly thereafter.

Link to your armory by anychance, Goofy?

We just downed Illidan tonight, kinda disappointed, spent less than 8 hours total on him, KT was much more challenging while learning.

We only killed 5 bosses in naxx back in the days and attempted the polka ONLY once before TBC came out, wish we'd seen more of that zone.

We only killed 5 bosses in naxx back in the days and attempted the polka ONLY once before TBC came out, wish we'd seen more of that zone.
well supposedly they're bringing naxx back in the expansion - whether or not that just means the story arc or the actual raid i don't know

My guild has two full Warglaive sets after 8 Illidan kills. We're so ridiculously lucky.

On a different note: I hate how the Illidan encounter is so easy.

This is why I PVP

I have an alt rogue that I leveled up half way through season 2 to pvp for fun, i entered season 3 with 1 piece arena gear (gloves) and kara epix, we got to 2100 rating in 2's about a month ago. Yea pvp is really challenging :rolleyes:

I don't understand why people are so selective over what is allowed to be enjoyable in this game.

Back