Looking for a few members...

get on abides/krrk and dish out some dmg :>

I would but your mom and I had so much fun last night (see pic) that I think we'll be hanging out again this evening.
68apeskiss.jpg

it's gonna be fun when i transfer my sexy Nelf hunter to tich. :boogie:

im gonna hunt you down, deadly rabbit!

(in my shitty green gear)

Even though I level pretty fast, my concern would be the state of things in two months when I'd hit 70.

We have already had a decent number of people for 2 months and are constantly picking up more either through people rolling new characters on Tichon or through transfer of characters.

Things change. :shrug: Maybe in two months you're not really active anymore. Maybe you stop raiding or PvPing, have nothing left to prove, etc.

I highly doubt that. Our most advanced players have 2 pieces of merciless gladiators. It's also harder for, at least the leadership, to just bail because 5 of us are playing it at once. We usually don't just ditch each other, ya know?

Essentially, we're in our infancy at this point, Fool.

In fact, our raiding will only intensify at some point in the next two months. Like I said, some of our players hate the PvE aspect of the game. They do recognize the PvE value of ZA for PvP though, and some are just sucking it up for now. As we slowly get more people to 70, there are some that are more interested in PvE than PvP. We really have two different groups, though they are not far off. We typically have hardcore PvPers, who don't mind a little PvE, and more PvE oriented players who enjoy PvP as well. We don't really have extremist outside of 1-2 people. Some of the more PvE oriented players will be willing to pick up the slack so our PvP players don't have to make every raid unless they feel like doing something for the night.

Our guild plans on tackling ZA, after Kara, while getting all of our PvP pieces. So, in fact, you can roll 2 months for now and we'd still be pretty active in PvE. Or, you can roll now and be an active part for even more. We're up to near 30 players, 15 of which are people who just want to have a different thing to do and hang out with friends, and 15 of which plan on playing on Tich in a more serious form.

Last edited:
i wanna heal! ill pvp too if u guys need someone

schedules are off i guess tho

If your respecs aren't too costly, then go shadow. If not, I'll spec shadow tonight just so we have our mana battery.

And we don't have a set PvP schedule. Either way, unless you're rocking about 250 resil, we can only get you in for 30%. We're carrying 1-2 people a week at this point, and eventually, we can only carry 1 person a week for that 30%.

unfortunately, i do not want to DPS at all with my priest. ive made a point of having a DPS character (lock) and a Healing character (priest).

i know there is a need but ugh, id rather help pay for your respecs. and my lock needs absolutely nothing from kara (+ im kinda burnt on running kara with him). im happy to park him outside and switch for an encounter if necessary, but yeah...

unfortunately, i do not want to DPS at all with my priest. ive made a point of having a DPS character (lock) and a Healing character (priest).

i know there is a need but ugh, id rather help pay for your respecs. and my lock needs absolutely nothing from kara (+ im kinda burnt on running kara with him). im happy to park him outside and switch for an encounter if necessary, but yeah...

That's cool, I'll respec if we run tonight. I'll probably be a PvE spec'ed s-priest though, extra vamp embrace and shit.

I'm thinking about rolling a rogue over there, but I think I'm down for playing any class that's needed, if there's a need for anything atm. I was wondering if there would be anyone leveling with me? I'd be starting from scratch obviously.

:sunny:

I'm thinking about rolling a rogue over there, but I think I'm down for playing any class that's needed, if there's a need for anything atm. I was wondering if there would be anyone leveling with me? I'd be starting from scratch obviously.

:sunny:

We seem to have a pretty good spread right now. We don't have any 70 druids yet but I think Happy was considering joining/playing with us and he's almost 70 last time I looked. We have a couple other guys leveling druids as well.

We only have one 70 hunter atm.

Play whatever is fun for you. There are several guys in the process of leveling up so you could probably find people to do quests/instances with.

Back