Looking for a few members...

AdreNaLiNe

Veteran XX
I know there were a few people that were guildless and looking to join TC on tich but TC was full (horde side obvious).

Just started a guild with shallah, zotch, jiv, Realistik, and Vivrant mainly for casual instances and PvP. We only expect to do up to Karazhan, but we plan to stay active for the 5-10 man new instances if there are some coming out. Our main goal is pvp/arena.

If you're interested, drop me a tell. I'd rather pick up a few people here than go through all the Alea morons in chat.

Update: At this point, if anyone else wants in the guild, please let me know your status.

We'll still accept everyone, all of our TW buddies, etc. However, I will group you differently in the guild ranks for the purpose of knowing who will be on every night. This doesn't mean we will be a hardcore guild. We're still casual, so if you don't have other guilds, you can't play this 15-20 hours a day, and you just enjoy some pvp with some familiar names, you'll be part of the "active," I guess. Whereas those who just want to hang with their buddies but have raiding guilds on other servers or something, and don't really plan on doing anything organized with us, will be another part.

Current Guild Roster:
Silyn - jiv
Araxis - adren
Zotch - stupid
elprecious - shallah
Synth - synth
Mtndewmike - Mtndewmike
krrk - Kyuss
Abides - mike's friend / vending machine (more vending than playing)
blotter - fag
parkgirls - surrealism (disappeared)
Deadlyrabbit - paladin tank (gay)
biggdopy - Realistik
Ahemuro - Fourstar (lol coupon lol)
Possibility - Quite possibly the only person that talks like he's never been on the internet (Fourstars friend)
Xemilyrose - Fourstar's friend
Coldshott - Coldshot
Champs - AWOL
dimio - gay bosox fan
Gutterball - horseteeth brit
iclick - supersniperdeathkillerx
Justincaze - another AWOL
Marvels - HAIRY BALLS
Saybur - sabre (AWOL)
Shamgina - I can never remember who he is
Perdita - Toosmooth (haven't seen much lately either)
Rebalbal - Rebel (his mom's my g/f)
Abarai - LGBR (AWOL lately too)
Xyst - Statty (AWOL lately too)
Whiskeytown - Slobax (haven't seen much lately either)

Last edited:
Yea d0ur.

And it's probably a better idea to message me on here or AIM me at chung516, as I'm never on all day. I don't even know why I asked for a tell. ;)

What time (server time) do you all usually end up online?

I am still wondering what I will be going for at 70 with my BE prot paly on Tichon as far as a guild is concerned.

If you /join tribes there are usually a couple people from TW on there.

What class are you guys looking for? I want to roll a shammy and I'm mostly looking to do Arena/BG's and some instances if possible. I don't play every night, but I sure I could level up fast.

i have no problems with casual, in this case I assume casual means not making the game a job instead of the other casual which is people that don't know how to play the game.

Ill play with you guys whenever you need but Ill probably stay in The Core, Im Dimio now. Im always look for groups and need to do kara/pvping. Ill hit you up soon Dren

You guys attuned and everything? We had some shady shit go down in a few guild karazhan runs lately so I'd prefer to pug it up if you guys are running when we aren't raiding (we raid tues/wed/thursday evenings). When people on their main character are told they can't join a run unless they promise not to roll against someone else's shitty alt it rubs me the wrong way.

I only need one item from all of Karazhan but I'd be willing to fulfill whatever role is needed (heal or dps/cc).

edit: hit me up for PVP anytime as well. Arena is pretty boring but if you're down for some WSG or AB I'm always down. Just send a tell or hop down a channel in vent.

Kyuss, synth and myself are still stuck on Mug'Thol with another RL friend. We mainly PvP and would be pretty sweet to have more people to PvP with. I rerolled a BE pally and will be hitting 70 tonight. Kyuss's warrior is pretty decked out and synth's shaman is up to 390 resilience in his healing gear.

How are the queue times on Tich?

Kyuss, synth and myself are still stuck on Mug'Thol with another RL friend. We mainly PvP and would be pretty sweet to have more people to PvP with. I rerolled a BE pally and will be hitting 70 tonight. Kyuss's warrior is pretty decked out and synth's shaman is up to 390 resilience in his healing gear.

How are the queue times on Tich?

lol back to mug'thol :[

i see KT and its failed attempt at a merge went pretty bad. ive been wow free for 2 months, woohoo.

lol smaq, didnt even see that. im still tempted occasionally, but no interest in kara and really, im too busy now. i couldnt get on til like 9pst, and i want to keep it that way :x

I wouldn't mind rolling on Tich maybe if you don't mind taking lowbies.

Been looking for a server to play horde, and i know tich has tons of tw folk.

Currently our guild/PVP team is made up of: 2 Warriors (me and Vivrant, viv is still levelling)/2 Rogues (ReaListiK and B-Zotch), Paladin (Shallah), Priest (AdreN), Shaman (Felonius) (? now), and Warlock (Forensic).

We have a warrior in TC, Noctred, that's going to help us with our 3v3 rating (trying to maintain 1700-1800 a week, at least when we start our team).

Shallah (Paladin) and I (Warrior) are doing a few games a week for 2v2s until then hehe, and so far it's been pretty fun. I'd like to do some Karazhan runs to see what it's like though, but the only item I'd truly need an upgrade on is a weapon ... Surely many people need Gorehowl still.

I miss The Core, but I don't miss the raiding. Sorry to hear about alts taking loot over mains, Smaq. We'll come take their places! At least Law can't pull aggro on a priest like he did his rogue. ;)

Last edited:
If you want to invite me I would be into playing with people from TW.

My plan for my BE right now is to get to 70, and then work on getting tanking gear suited for tanking in heroics and the early parts of Kara.

Once I have my epic flying mount I would be willing to respec between holy and prot from time to time as needed. Which isn't bad, I have 2 characters on another server with a epic flying mount and could have 3 but didn't see the point.

lol back to mug'thol :[

i see KT and its failed attempt at a merge went pretty bad. ive been wow free for 2 months, woohoo.

lol smaq, didnt even see that. im still tempted occasionally, but no interest in kara and really, im too busy now. i couldnt get on til like 9pst, and i want to keep it that way :x
yea KT dide fast, oh well we are having fun pvping now. Did you sell your warlock?

We are like 90% transfuring to tich, im stoked to have more people to PVP with!

Back