Next expansion: Wrath of the Lich King?

Who gives a fuck about lore. Adding another class is ridiculous when they can't the the first ones totally right.

Could people EVER see them as "totally right?"

I cant believe people haven't figured it out yet that they just rotate from class to class making this one uber, this one "broken" and then change it all up at the next patch so everyone gets a turn to be overpowered. It keeps all the mindless bitching balanced and everyone keeps paying.

it's an mmorpg...there will be people complaining(crying) about class imbalances till the day they turn the servers off for good

dark nights better not just be the opposite of paladins or im gonna stab an orphan kitten in crutches... at least i want some sort of raise undead spell and multiple skeleton pets n shit.

really dont need a 3rd shadow class imo

I have been talking about a death knight since the ST. I had always said that it would be the opposite of a paladin, be undead only and would heal through damage much like a shadow priest. My only difference was that it was not a defensive character but rather a pure dps-healing char, much like in FF XI.

Orcs would have to get it as well. An Orc made the first Death Knights.

Possibly, but lore-wise I doubt Thrall would allow Death Knights among his ranks. From RFC he scarcely allows warlocks as is. Think only the blood elves and the undead would see the "merits" to having death knights.

Besides giving it to elves could always be an apology for not letting BEs be warriors.

i dunno why ppl bitch about lvling, because with leveling comes all new gear and all new abilities and talent trees. Some ppl dont wanna sit at 1 level forever with the same bullshit.

i dunno why ppl bitch about lvling, because with leveling comes all new gear and all new abilities and talent trees. Some ppl dont wanna sit at 1 level forever with the same bullshit.

we arent saying its not necessary
we're saying its boring as absolute fuck and a complete turn off

Or perhaps they could make some changes?

Perhaps they could add some more entertaining quests, or class/race specific quests leading to some sweet rewards?

I know if there was a quest chain starting at level 10 and going all the way until 70 for Rogues that was really engrossing and actually made it seem like you had a purpose other than to retrieve Capt. Fucktard's lost shoes from a murloc, it might not be as bad.

And fix the fucking drop rates.

Seriously. Why is it that out of 20 boars I kill, only 1 has a liver? How are the other 19 alive?

Or perhaps they could make some changes?

Perhaps they could add some more entertaining quests, or class/race specific quests leading to some sweet rewards?

I know if there was a quest chain starting at level 10 and going all the way until 70 for Rogues that was really engrossing and actually made it seem like you had a purpose other than to retrieve Capt. Fucktard's lost shoes from a murloc, it might not be as bad.

And fix the fucking drop rates.

Seriously. Why is it that out of 20 boars I kill, only 1 has a liver? How are the other 19 alive?

stop playing mmos then

I expect every part of a game to be fun. When MMOs are new they are great. Eventually certain parts start to suck donkey balls. There are work arounds for sucking donkey balls. Not enough gold? They added daily quests. Not enough quests? 60-70 is packed with them. 1-20 is as well. Travel time bad? Portals in shat.

Needs changing: sub 58s using dark portal. Now that the rush to outland is gone remove the level limit. quests for 20-58 or 30-58 depending on what zones you really like. These need to either give more exp or they need to add more quests. Travel time in old world can still take a while. Speed up the flight paths. Quest item drop rates: retarded idea. If they wanted a time sink make it find 50 livers and have us kill 50 boars instead of 50 boars for 20 livers. I don't mind finding lost shoes from time to time because not everything can be epic but some continuation between zones and quests would be great.

oh and they need to cut trash in half plzkthxbye. too many fucking pulls in pretty much every raid instance. double the rep per trash mob and half the pulls. I don't care if someone goes in just to farm for an ok ring. If they want to kill then wait for it to reset then kill let them spend the time. The rest of us are sick of grinding through all that crap.

BM and Old Hillsbrad are instances done right. Mech is pretty good too.

I found leveling in BC to be enjoyable and I hate leveling.

sam here... bliz added so many layers with the increased focus on rep and world pvp. also better quests and more focus on raiding skill rather than raid zerging. i mean how often do you see a team size of 40 in any situation in real life anyway.

While leveling, as long as the 19 that don't have a liver give me XP does it really fucking matter? I spent almost an hour killing damn harpies in Feralas for the Dark Heart quest one day this week on an alt and the quest item to spawn the mob never dropped, but on the bright side I gained half a level and made some coin.

Leveling from 60-70 was actually fun to me as well, seeing new zones was a good change of pace from the monotony of level 60 grinding. The only grind I hate in this game is faction grinding due to my limited available playing time, but it won't ever go away so I deal with it.

Raiding - Grinding to get stronger...via gear.
Leveling - Grinding to get stronger...via XP.

How are the two so different? Sure 1-70 sucks...but only when you've done it before. I loved getting my first toon to 70. My second is less fun...but still fun.

There is little difference between the gear grind, and the XP grind. My 70 may have started "end game", but I'm far from actually "finishing" BC content (full legendary gear). Not everyone wants to grind characters to that point though...most don't.

Blizzard has to keep moving the "limit" forward. Level wise, and gear wise. If there isn't "more" for a player to do, they get bored and move on.

EDIT: I also agree. Well defined quest targets are a must. If you need 5 of X item, and is has a 10% drop date...almost everyone will need to kill 50 mobs. Why not just make the target 50 mob kills? Infact, I really likes some of the quests in Outland that you just needed to kill a "wildlife in X area" quests. Especially when playing on heavily populated servers, it saves you having to search for specific mobs. It doesn't make the quest any easier skill wise, you still need to kill stuff. It just makes finding the targets easier.

They need to add more class specific quests as well. Ones that force the player to use certain aspects of their class. I found class quests were my favorite, and they could be used to "teach" new players.

Last edited:
Back