SH Status

Name is below. And I intend to stay and participate in bg's at 29 and arenas later on when I lvl up higher. Current status as to now , I'm about 2 bars from 26 :D

Spookah was another one I made on another server awhile back.. that was my bad that I gave that name. heh

Let's put the cap at 29 so we can BG together, then raise the cap, race to it and BG together again. If a third of the people hit 70 while 2/3rds are various levels, this will fail.

I would do this if I could talk myself in to playing again.

But who am I kidding, I always come back when I quit. :(

Is SH PvP or PVE?

PvP, started 01/07. According to census the Horde outnumber the Alliance 1.6 to 1. I may be persuaded to re-roll here as well.

WTH not? Gabelous, paladin.

Update

Picked up a guild charter, name at present is "Tribal Warriors". It can be changed if there's a consensus against it. Barring that I'm particular to "Dept of Aggroculture".

Last edited:
Can't argue with < Tribal Warriors >. An argument could be made for < It's Rayning Men >, but I'm easy.
Spoiler

I'll be on tomorrow morning before work and some in the evening after work for those who want to sign. It's at 3/10 as it stands but I didn't bug anyone who was already playing, Que and Hect.

Back