your UI screens, let's see em

you kids and your bindings make me laugh :p i assure you my "lack of binding important shit" doesn't hinder my performance in the least :)

you kids and your bindings make me laugh :p i assure you my "lack of binding important shit" doesn't hinder my performance in the least :)

Folks can posture all they want about binds, macros and addons... but they add functionality and it all makes a huge difference for some classes. Can you still play without any? Sure.

But if you play certain classes, god knows why the fuck you would... :)

it takes longer to move your mouse to one of those buttons, and click it then it does to click a good keybind. also, unless you're turning with your keyboard, your movement is hindered while moving the mouse around to click things, not to mention flick targetting.

it takes longer to move your mouse to one of those buttons, and click it then it does to click a good keybind. also, unless you're turning with your keyboard, your movement is hindered while moving the mouse around to click things, not to mention flick targetting.

i've been playing mmos for uh... well a long time. it's easy for me, and natural.

that does not matter. you may think you're not hindered because of what you're used to, but you're definately not playing to your full potential. of course, if you don't pvp, it doesn't really matter.

it does matter actually. believe it or not, mmo's weren't blessed with bindings from the start. you had to play like that. it's natural for me and doesn't hinder me. i'm sorry if it hinders you, but you're not me :p and i do pvp.

i'm not 100% bind free, i do have certain abilities on characters with a ton of spells bound to keys. but my keyboard isn't a giant keybind. i don't need it.

it does matter actually. believe it or not, mmo's weren't blessed with bindings from the start. you had to play like that. it's natural for me and doesn't hinder me. i'm sorry if it hinders you, but you're not me :p and i do pvp.

i'm not 100% bind free, i do have certain abilities on characters with a ton of spells bound to keys. but my keyboard isn't a giant keybind. i don't need it.

Sorry, but this isnt an ideological argument about MMOs and history (this argument is almost always by former everquest players who apparently thought all these things werent "cool" so they continue the argument in wow).

It's about being practical and playing as efficiently as possible. You are going to be hindered from full potential at 70, whether you realize it or not.

Last edited:
oh and this thread isn't about who has the biggest binds. i doubt anyone cares, and if they do make a new thread about it :)

edit: tse you're impossible to have any kind of conversation with. we will just label you "God of WoW" and be done with it. how's that?

for once, tsetse and i agree on something.

i mean, it's cool to play the way you're comfortable with but don't disregard what we say just because you're used to something else. it would take you awhile to adjust but after you got used to it you'd be better player, it's not really a matter of opinion, but rather what's at your fingertips ;)

play however you like though, obviously. i think you'd like having more binds though, if you got used to it.

Last edited:
oh and this thread isn't about who has the biggest binds. i doubt anyone cares, and if they do make a new thread about it :)

edit: tse you're impossible to have any kind of conversation with. we will just label you "God of WoW" and be done with it. how's that?

Um, not really.

But when you imply that folks who use binds are "kids" and lacking in skill... then you can eat your own bullshit. :)

If you dont want to play with binds... fine. Some folks have some weird idea they shouldnt use addons, binds, macros, etc... cuz many MMOs saw that as "cheating." WHATEVER.

But then dont turn around and posture about it...

interface.jpg

Standard Cosmos.

Works great for me.

Back