your UI screens, let's see em

Have done some minor tweaking sence these SS's but same basic idea. I forgot to setup my distance frame before maiden, so it's in the way, but i wasn't to worried at the time cause I wasn't going to move. BTW. Fury warrior tanking ftw!

68an693

6gwkaiq.jpg

Have done some minor tweaking sence these SS's but same basic idea. I forgot to setup my distance frame before maiden, so it's in the way, but i wasn't to worried at the time cause I wasn't going to move. BTW. Fury warrior tanking ftw!

i think that's the most cluttered UI i've ever seen. how the hell do you play with that?

what weap is in your offhand?

can't seem to find you on armory

edit: the buffs look like gladiator maces, but 2 edges doesn't really look like them. maybe that's just your bow.

modelswapping since I was bored one day ;o

and armory would be on the European servers ( http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Klauz )

what? I'm a gnome...like I really need to see the bosses toes that i'm tanking. I care more about the numbers, my group, and my raid.

what? I'm a gnome...like I really need to see the bosses toes that i'm tanking. I care more about the numbers, my group, and my raid.

Are their targets really THAT important? Even so, there are still ways to clean up that ui, I just don't get how see what's going on around you. Especially in fights where you need to be aware of your surroundings.

Back