your UI screens, let's see em

updated again, i'm such a ui whore :(

antruivw0.jpg

What addon shows the judgement cooldown with the large icon popping up?

I think it's JIM's Cooldown Pulse but I'm unsure if it works with the current version of WoW. Apparently it does considering the screenshot.

hmm ya, a bunch of comments talking about bugs and asking for a update.

Right now I am using OmniCC and I noticed in the options you can have the buttons pulse when a cooldown is finished, so what I did is put some skills on my paly that I use all the time in the upper right so I get a large pulse and I don't have to look down at the small versions in my action bar. Screen shot below for a reference of how it looked a few weeks ago when I first respeced to prot from holy.

I think it's JIM's Cooldown Pulse but I'm unsure if it works with the current version of WoW. Apparently it does considering the screenshot.

it works pretty much 100%. i stopped using it though, went with cooling instead seeing as i don't really have a problem telling when cooldowns are up.

and for those than want my ui - soui.7z - FileFront.com

it's big and bloated, i have addons for a lot of different classes since i play a lot of classes :p a few addons you'll have to load layouts like sct and cooling. just load from Nephila, supposing the layouts transfer over. which they should.

clearfont i think will do it. i personally just put files in the fonts folder (have to make it) and change it that way. can use anything you want then. the game fonts are

ARIALN.ttf
FRIZQT__.ttf
MORPHEUS.ttf
skurri.ttf

and basically just copy a font you want into fonts, rename it to those listed above, and there you go. no addon needed. i'm using calibri bold, nice a visible.

wowscrnshot062007222352ve3.jpg

Picked up pitbull for the unit frames and adjusted the layout of my buttons. I use hotkeys for everything that I used in combat so that is why I just put small buttons spread out (bongos2). When I join teams with my mage and priest I will post screens of those layouts.

Back