Booo where to find 4.0.3?

Launcher can't find it, but log in, it should push you out with an update. Did for me, at least.

Yeah 4.0.3 should be downloading now, as of 9:30 AM CST anyways. For me at least, shutting off the P2P option for the Downloader took me from like 500KB/sec to 1.6MB/sec.

Yeah 4.0.3 should be downloading now, as of 9:30 AM CST anyways. For me at least, shutting off the P2P option for the Downloader took me from like 500KB/sec to 1.6MB/sec.

5.3MB/s with P2P. :)

Verizon must have upgraded their shit or something.

What is the BFD of 4.0.3? No Archaeology or new race/class combos, just to make all my fucking font tiny as shit?

What is the BFD of 4.0.3? No Archaeology or new race/class combos, just to make all my fucking font tiny as shit?

Inspect should be fixed, for one. Also, I didn't have much changed since I had set my UI to be as properly scaled as possible, with the UI scale slider. Only a few things that were not tied to UIParent needed to be adjusted.

It's a preload of 4.0.3a.

You would know this if you read patch notes.

I know that but people made a big stink about this patch and it doesn't seem to be any more than a front-loading for cata content. If you're going to make a big deal out of a patch at least ensure the patch is doing something immediately significant.

I know that but people made a big stink about this patch and it doesn't seem to be any more than a front-loading for cata content. If you're going to make a big deal out of a patch at least ensure the patch is doing something immediately significant.

People made a big stink about it because it meant 4.0.3a is not far behind (and next week according to Boub).

Back