Made 60k gold past couple weeks

Wait till about a month after Cataclysm. Supply dries up, people still need mats for leveling alt tradeskills. If you look at the prices for Outlands materials you'll see it still sells really well.

Depends on server. I just started selling glyphs on this extra shaman and its super slow. But I did turn 300 gold into 60+ glyphs. Still not done flooding the market.

I put up around 100 different glyph auctions at once, only one of each. Then stay on top of it like crazy. Especially during peak times.

Two days ago I made 6k in about 30 minutes with the extra mats/glyphs I had. My old guild had 10 Mage Armor glyphs which are bugged out for Scribes atm so I was the only one that had them on auction :eek:

Two days ago I made 6k in about 30 minutes with the extra mats/glyphs I had. My old guild had 10 Mage Armor glyphs which are bugged out for Scribes atm so I was the only one that had them on auction :eek:

They aren't bugged, Blizzard took them out temporarily and planned to re-release it for Cataclysm. But those who had them active in their spellbooks or glyphs got to keep them. I know there is a handful which aren't available until then, I don't know if Mage Armor was the only "Indian given" one.

i made like 50k a week after the patch selling glyphs

i used to sell a lot months ago and had all the top glyph sellers on my friends list. one of them who prepared for the patch by making about 20 of every glyph and had lots of ink saved up made 90k on patch day

I'm really wondering should I be selling all my Enchanting Mats now or after Cata. I'm lazy so prob after Cata. Got tons.

Most likely, just about all mats are going to sell better post-Cata, with people re-rolling Goblin or Worgen, and a lot of people trying to power-level

Most likely, just about all mats are going to sell better post-Cata, with people re-rolling Goblin or Worgen, and a lot of people trying to power-level

You also forget the possibility they may add something to enchanting later on down the line that will make it all super-awesome enough people feel they need to have it and will need to powerlevel it.

I cba to care about gold. I got two 80s with 10k each, a collecting char with 1k. A druid toon is on the rise, he will be able to pay his epic flying before 80. What do I care about gold?

Back