PATCH DAY!!!

wow... ive seen some dumb fucking people while in air force basic training and here at tech school... but just.. wow.

oh btw, sunwell is pugable now, we cleared sunwell and bt in 4 hours

brut is basically just a quick trash pull before felmyst, I hit 3.2k dps

if anyone saw last weeks' southpark, where lucas/spielberg raped their films, that is how I felt last night

LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU BRUT, BLIZZARD IS COMING TO RAPE YOU

NO KIL'JAEDEN! BE CAREFUL

Yah, sunwell is a joke. We've been close on KJ for over a month... just always had problems with people showing up after M'uru was down... which kinda pissed me off since I considered KJ easier than M'uru.

Last night, we went in there and cleared sunwell in like 1:45, getting our first KJ kill... yah, Post Nerf, but hell, I'm just happy to be raiding again.

Oh and Data... who are you on Rexxar? Thats where I'm at now. I ended up going to Farm Status to play with an old guild member of mine, plus they still hadn't killed KJ when I joined... and I was hoping to actually learn the fight with people.

anyways... this is my sorry ass now. The World of Warcraft Armory

ysera keeps crashing real hard

great job blizz, youd think after 7 years of development your network engineers would have a fucking clue how to do their jobs, but again, this is too much to ask

as far as im concerned, their people should be able to keep their servers up and stable, regardless of their job title

Yah, sunwell is a joke. We've been close on KJ for over a month... just always had problems with people showing up after M'uru was down... which kinda pissed me off since I considered KJ easier than M'uru.

Last night, we went in there and cleared sunwell in like 1:45, getting our first KJ kill... yah, Post Nerf, but hell, I'm just happy to be raiding again.

Oh and Data... who are you on Rexxar? Thats where I'm at now. I ended up going to Farm Status to play with an old guild member of mine, plus they still hadn't killed KJ when I joined... and I was hoping to actually learn the fight with people.

anyways... this is my sorry ass now. The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm Alliance, but I'll wave to you in Shat if I see you.

Profyrion
Sylphaen
Vaelia
Bonkum

Back