Webstats post for the fags in StK

you didnt hear araya?

you've been cut
in response to some pretty important information brought to our attention, we've decided to terminate your position here at StK

good luck in the future and its probably best if you didnt use us as a reference

That's still harder than anything in WoW and you sucked at SWG if you disagree :p

Granted if you get lucky like you did, you could probably grind some profs with macros.

If you grinded BH then my original statement applies because the Investigation Line of BH alone was harder than leveling any wow character.
i grinded all my holo professions with macros. i got insanely lucky. i went as a bounty hunter when i first bought swg. then i switched to an all defense/rifleman build. it was badass to never get hit and own literally a whole group of people by yourself. then they patched it out and i went pistols/smuggler before i became a jedi. the jedi grind made me quit the game. i did like 2000 missions on dantooine and went no where.

btw the best pvp in any game was UO. that was some fun ass times.

I miss those times. Still to this day no game brings the pvp madness that UO brought. The constant on edge feeling of what will happen next was amazing. Even the world events were engaging. When will that feeling come back to me..

I think chain should play a real pvp game like eve, it really shows you how all the modern mmo's dont have any "real" pvp to them. It also makes you apperciate the fun of consequence free pvp.

Back