Looking for Rogue..

$tarlight

Veteran XV
My rogue is stuck on a PVE server and now im on the PVP server i started on. Dont feel like pushing a 3rd char to 70 so here i am. Thxs for your time.

PVP server with Transfer up and ready. Any race will be fine except for troll. Gear really doesnt matter. Looking for something as close to 70 as possible.

Personally I think that if you want a lvl 70 rogue on a PvP realm you should level it yourself. Especially after you admit levelling one on a Normal realm.

Any race will be fine except for troll.

What?

trolls are the only race that can regenerate health while in combat. Also whenever beserking isnt up blade flurry will be. hitting faster isnt ever bad. not to mention beserking+blade flurry+slice and dice+ adrenaline rush = DPS

will of the forsaken is overrated. you get a talent at 66 and a pvp trinket that does the same thing.

if used smart combat rogues in the arena are fucking vicious. at first i didnt like my troll but i get so damn tired of seeing spikie haired undead rogues. dime a dozen.

my acct is for sale right now but its not close to being cheap, someone offered me 750 for it and im still waiting for a higher bid. if you want info about it just pm me, i can show you it in game. its on horde/pvp. undead race, epic flying mount, 2000 gold, 3/5 tier 4 (3 pieces of loot of gruul, chest off magtheridon), tops damage meters even without the rogue fixes.

When exactly did the troll racial change? First 70 was a troll hunter, and I never used it because (at the time) I think it was +20% attack speed but the catch was you could only use it when you were at 20% health or less.

When exactly did the troll racial change? First 70 was a troll hunter, and I never used it because (at the time) I think it was +20% attack speed but the catch was you could only use it when you were at 20% health or less.

troll hunters have +5 to bow skill now too

the beserk is diff, its just on cooldown

What?

trolls are the only race that can regenerate health while in combat. Also whenever beserking isnt up blade flurry will be. hitting faster isnt ever bad. not to mention beserking+blade flurry+slice and dice+ adrenaline rush = DPS

will of the forsaken is overrated. you get a talent at 66 and a pvp trinket that does the same thing.

:rofl: Last time I checked, you couldn't clos WHILE feared.

Trolls are second to orcs for pve but they're definitely last choice (horde side) for anyone serious about pvp. It seems that for pvp racially it's more like: undead, gnome, orc, belf, human, dwarf, troll, NE.

troll hunters have +5 to bow skill now too

the beserk is diff, its just on cooldown

They have always had +5 to bows for a while now. As for the beserking, it was on cooldown before as well (I tried it a couple of times in the past) but before you couldn't use it until you were less than 20% health and it was 20% increase to attack speed. Now (as the desc. reads) it's both attack speed and casting by 10% to 30%. You get 10% if you are full health and then goes up as your health goes down to 30% when you are "badly hurt" when you activate it.

Seems a bit of a gamble to me, the +30% to attack speed would be very nice for rogues but the question is what's the max health you need to have to get that 30% and do you have anything to heal yourself after you use it? Because if you use it without healing for that benefit, you probably won't last too long.

:rofl: Last time I checked, you couldn't clos WHILE feared.

Trolls are second to orcs for pve but they're definitely last choice (horde side) for anyone serious about pvp. It seems that for pvp racially it's more like: undead, gnome, orc, belf, human, dwarf, troll, NE.

i dont have much time for a full response now but i made my troll when i was pve all of the time. so i had to learn to use beserking to its full ability.

now that you mention it. escape artist is the best thing by far. 1 min break away from spam string. mages smash with it.

Orc racial was pretty nice before they nerfed it. My alliance rogue it pissed me off so much trying to stun an orc player and get a big fat RESIST.

Back