Trump took the map he doctored.

Like I said, doctored.

Who gives a shit if he can draw? We didn't elect him to make beautiful art. His skill with a pen/marker is irrelevant. The only mark we want him to make is this one:

EugXbch.jpg

Last edited:
Who gives a shit if he can draw?

My point is that he cannot, yet still made the attempt, and showed his work to the nation. And then stole it to Florida. And then the DOJ went to his place and made him give it back.

The whole thing is funny.

I was under the impression that NARA was a branch of the DOJ. Now that I looked, they are an independent agency. I was wrong.

No, like a second-grader. Look again at his attempt to draw an ellipse. It's not just the laughable shape he made, it's that he couldn't even find a white marker.

I wonder how pissed he was when authorities made him find it and give it back.
"Authorities found the stolen map on Trump's refrigerator in his Mar-a-Lago residence"
Trump put three gold stars and a smiley face on the stolen map.

wat i like about this thread is how vanster wrote the title as an implicit admission that donald j trump is a doctor

I haven't seen confirmation that he drew the bubble. I haven't researched it much.

To be honest, you are about 100x more likely to find a black marker than a white one.

They are like ppl in New Zealand but in reverse.

To be honest, you are about 100x more likely to find a black marker than a white one.

This is true, for 99% of the population, as black sharpies are everywhere. My guess is he was pressed for time, and had no idea that white markers have to be paint-based, so he just grabbed Old Reliable and went for it.

Back