Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

i think one day in the library i was looking through old yearbooks and saw a picture of you

you looked pretty short, you were probably a freshman

your last name is epstein right?

9cimg0068.jpg

not me^

sr199.jpg

me, i think from hs graduation^

Last edited:
Rampage said:
i think one day in the library i was looking through old yearbooks and saw a picture of you

you looked pretty short, you were probably a freshman

your last name is epstein right?

yes, i was never really short though, always about avg height.

I am not trying to flame or anything, but how can you make it to 34 without kissing?
(forget the sex... its definitely a lot harder to get than kissing)

Kissing girls is the easiest thing to get buddy... just go to a bar drunk and you usually end up making out with somebody... were you just really shy and not outgoing?

Annoying said:
I am not trying to flame or anything, but how can you make it to 34 without kissing?
(forget the sex... its definitely a lot harder to get than kissing)

Kissing girls is the easiest thing to get buddy... just go to a bar drunk and you usually end up making out with somebody... were you just really shy and not outgoing?
some of us have consciences / morals that make us feel guilty for doing that kind of shit

whether you have the morals of a saint, making it to 34 years old without ever kissing a girl is kinda strange

Ptavv said:
whether you have the morals of a saint, making it to 34 years old without ever kissing a girl is kinda strange
granted, but telling a guy why didn't you just hook up with some drunk girl is pretty stupid. do people think they're pimps when they can pick up half-conscious girls?

Congrats Big R.

I’m sure you feel like a new person(much happier than ever before) now that its behind you and now that you found someone.

Baby Bew said:
Whether the story is bullshit or not, he has posted at least one thread before asking Tribalwar on advice on how to get laid. I doubt he would make up a story and then post bits of it over the course of months.
or its troll troll troll your boat

Back