[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Off the top of my head:
"It's just the flu, it's totally under control!"
"They stole the election!"

Near half a million dead, and a failed coup (with a few more deaths in there, too) from those ones.

border wall and mexico would pay for it

health care plan

lock her up

yhwHJxi.jpg

Off the top of my head:
"It's just the flu, it's totally under control!"
And he explained that he did that to reduce panic. People say 'oh bullshit nobody would panic'...like we apparently have forgotten when you couldn't buy toilet paper for like 3 months for a disease that nobody said anything about giving you the shits.

"They stole the election!"
If you think that this election was won totally on the up and up, you're kidding yourself. There was information, proof compiled, that was summarily dismissed without anyone looking at it. The GOP lawyers took an 800 page report to the Supreme Court. They dismissed within 2 hours. 800 pages...2 hours.

Near half a million dead
At the time there was an estimated 40k a day travelers from China entering the U.S.. China knew there was a problem, in about October according to investigations. These same investigations show that the virus was in this country since at least November.

He didn't hear anything until January and 2 weeks after that he banned travel, but by that time, in the age of jet travel, the virus was already well on its way.

He has never lied about that. What better would Biden or anyone else done? Shut down travel? Biden called that xenophobic. pelosi was on TV inviting people to the Chinatown section of SF. With a virus we knew came out of China, where is the last place you would go in this country on the coast closest to China?

and a failed coup (with a few more deaths in there, too) from those ones.
He did not call for a coup.

Who is taking Trump's loss the hardest? I don't think amRam, Edonofor (or whatever) or Lemon really give a shit.

But from the best I can tell, Juggernaught, Severed, and Havax are in a 3-way tie for a depression/anger intervention.

Who is taking Trump's loss the hardest? I don't think amRam, Edonofor (or whatever) or Lemon really give a shit.

But from the best I can tell, Juggernaught, Severed, and Havax are in a 3-way tie for a depression/anger intervention.

I thought people would be more upset but no one really seems to care other than the idealists. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter who's in the Oval Office, they all lie, they all cheat, they all steal and every politician in Washington is a piece of shit that cares little for the people who vote them in year after year.

Sev is kind of on a Tele'esque streak of posting like 4 posts in a row in separate threads
Jugs is kinda just posting in circular logic like he normally does

Whatever that maybe, nothing compares to Trump winning and being in office for 4 years while the lot of you were falling for R-Anon.

And he explained that he did that to reduce panic. People say 'oh bullshit nobody would panic'...like we apparently have forgotten when you couldn't buy toilet paper for like 3 months for a disease that nobody said anything about giving you the shits.

We had toilet paper shortages here too. We've also had about half the number of deaths per capita in total than the US gets in a week. Granted he's not solely responsible for it, but it starts at the top. There's all sorts of info out there detailing how it could have been done better. Again - hindsight helps, but considering how other countries did handle it, I don't think it's too much to suggest the USA dropped the ball a bit on that one.

If you think that this election was won totally on the up and up, you're kidding yourself.
...and vice versa.

There was information, proof compiled, that was summarily dismissed without anyone looking at it. The GOP lawyers took an 800 page report to the Supreme Court. They dismissed within 2 hours. 800 pages...2 hours.

If a judge can spend two hours reviewing a document and still not find anything to keep them reading, there's either nothing there, or it's so horribly written that whatever school gave that lawyer their degree should be stripped of its accreditation. I took a look at some of those affidavits that were out there, and I have to say I was surprised at the sort of language being used. Lots of emotional pleas and conjecturing, but a complete absence of anything factual. 800 pages of "This isn't fair!" is 800 pages of a busy person's time wasted.

Last edited:
We had toilet paper shortages here too. We've also had about half the number of deaths per capita in total than the US gets in a week. Granted he's not solely responsible for it, but it starts at the top. There's all sorts of info out there detailing how it could have been done better. Again - hindsight helps, but considering how other countries did handle it, I don't think it's too much to suggest the USA dropped the ball a bit on that one.

Why? Circumstances vary widely from country to country. Australia has one of the lowest population densities of any nation. It's isolated geographically. It has far fewer travelers entering. Your population is less than California or Texas by themselves. The population centers are hundreds of miles from one another. You could've done literally nothing to slow the spread and still wound up with better numbers than the US.

You missed Tehvul. I mean he's putting a brave face on it better than some of them, but you can bet he's spending a lot of time in his shed alternating between full on seethe mode and quietly sobbing.

Why? Circumstances vary widely from country to country. Australia has one of the lowest population densities of any nation. It's isolated geographically. It has far fewer travelers entering. Your population is less than California or Texas by themselves. The population centers are hundreds of miles from one another. You could've done literally nothing to slow the spread and still wound up with better numbers than the US.

This is quite accurate in a lot of the points Fool makes. Let's do Japan instead then.

Back