[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

probably leave it up the municipal law enforcement unless they request help?
====
what does women marching on d.c. have anything to do with me specifically saying to folx on tw to take a second and let the man fuck up, as he's likely to do soonly, before you reeeee out

i've said it before and i'll say it again yall reeeee out at the tw-left-of-right but then bring up stuff like the women's march that none of us were a part of

1: are you indicating that the president cant do anything abut it?

huh, interesting

2. That was the day Orange Hitler was sworn in. Was he given a chance to fuck up before people went apeshit and called for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun - The Washington Post

note the date

What part of double standards is eluding you? This is a mirror of who the collectivists are and I have zero problems showing it. Standards for thee, but not for me. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest, but if showing you that double standard is a 'reeeeee' to you, guess again.

But but but 'unity', lmfao, what a bad joke.

The capitol, a sacred spot where this country has preserved through the best and worst events in history and where the basis of this country has thrived based on the workings and legislating that has been the culmination of millions of people’s lives

Vs

The roach-ridden broken down Circle K between a check cashing kiosk and liquor store on a cracked asphalt mini-mall

I’m also curious why people still think widespread election fraud happened when Trump’s own appointed judges disagreed. I’ve never gotten a response on this!

apparently they were all 'activist judges' :shrug:

same with the judges who rigged the emmy vote and stole trumps apprentice trophy and gave it to the amazing race

#stopthesteal

1: are you indicating that the president cant do anything abut it?

huh, interesting

2. That was the day Orange Hitler was sworn in. Was he given a chance to fuck up before people went apeshit and called for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun - The Washington Post

note the date

What part of double standards is eluding you? This is a mirror of who the collectivists are and I have zero problems showing it. Standards for thee, but not for me. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest, but if showing you that double standard is a 'reeeeee' to you, guess again.

But but but 'unity', lmfao, what a bad joke.

your realize you are saying because women marched to reeee on dc 4 years ago
that you can reeeeee rn

who is your audience, why are you complaining to us?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-congresswoman-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden

well at least we finally admit that shitty democrat party policies amount to roach ridden areas. way to look out for those minorities and show how much you care about them. thought i would never see that admission.

anyway, ya, how dare people show their disgust with their gvt not listening to them and take their voice to the people in power after 4 years of being denigrated and dehumanized instead of burning, looting, and murdering innocent people and business who have no power

makes sense, solid adjudication

lol @ 'sacred'; very telling

your realize you are saying because women marched to reeee on dc 4 years ago
that you can reeeeee rn

who is your audience, why are you complaining to us?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-congresswoman-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden

:lol: jfc

which part of showing yourselves back in the mirror is crippling you? the left taught people that its ok to do what they did, so the left cant bitch about shit after the past 4 years.

in what world do you live in where thats a complaint?

And stop dodging my questions.

well at least we finally admit that shitty democrat party policies amount to roach ridden areas. way to look out for those minorities and show how much you care about them. thought i would never see that admission.

who on the tw-left-of-right denies the corruption and terrible demo policies that created the mess that is most cities?

:lol: jfc

which part of showing yourselves back in the mirror is crippling you? the left taught people that its ok to do what they did, so the left cant bitch about shit after the past 4 years.

what part of you is not understanding that you continually are reeeeeing about a segment of liberal that doesnt exist here

fvwQ7qY.png

excellent summary of the last 3 months of this thread for those just tuning in

apparently they were all 'activist judges' :shrug:

same with the judges who rigged the emmy vote and stole trumps apprentice trophy and gave it to the amazing race

#stopthesteal

This is literally the first and only response regarding Trumps judges ruling against him & the idea of widespread election fraud

Thank you

I’m curious on more opinions

This is literally the first and only response regarding Trumps judges ruling against him & the idea of widespread election fraud

Thank you

I’m curious on more opinions

so wait, are you saying that these judges sat in front of a case/trial and heard all the evidence and then ruled? because i'm pretty sure they just dismissed the cases without even letting any of the trials/cases go forward.

so wait, are you saying that these judges sat in front of a case/trial and heard all the evidence and then ruled? because i'm pretty sure they just dismissed the cases without even letting any of the trials/cases go forward.

So your saying anyone could make up a bogus lawsuit and the courts would need to go-to trial every time? Or course they dismiss

I don't think you get how court system works brojoop

Back