[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

TBH I give every president a clean slate walking in and deduct points after. I will not stoop to the level of liberal crybabies who screeched reee’d and basically be just ugly even to the point wishing physical harm to Trump. I wish Biden and family good health and I hope he doesn’t fuck up.

TBH I give every president a clean slate walking in and deduct points after. I will not stoop to the level of liberal crybabies who screeched reee’d and basically be just ugly even to the point wishing physical harm to Trump. I wish Biden and family good health and I hope he doesn’t fuck up.

I like this. Its time to heal and unite.

i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate. they stole this election, they are owned by soros/china, and he is a globalist elite establishment politician that will only do more harm to this country. i didn't vote for him though, so no blame is on me. i will watch the country burn because of the stupidity of his voters and the sheer hatred of one man that drove those people to vote for this turd.

i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate. they stole this election, they are owned by soros/china, and he is a globalist elite establishment politician that will only do more harm to this country. i didn't vote for him though, so no blame is on me. i will watch the country burn because of the stupidity of his voters and the sheer hatred of one man that drove those people to vote for this turd.

You guys got to make up your mind on if he's senile or if he's an active criminal mastermind :lol:

The reees are all over the map

i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate.

i agree with havax on this

but i will try to heal my mindset and give joe a shot and dropping the malarkey

Back