Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****? by Mitchdubai - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?
Page 6 of 10
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
101 - 05-26-2023, 09:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
****ing hell. Sometimes you're so dumb I think you must be a bot that went wrong in the development stage so the inventors just parked you in here as a warning to others.
Its ok...no need to hide being wrong midge...everyone else sees it too

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
102 - 05-26-2023, 09:17
Oh this is absolutely gold. Are you seriously saying that those 2 statements are the same? Because you're gonna be picking bullets out of your foot again very soon. Not that that's in any way unusual.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 05-26-2023, 09:55
Shhh....its ok lil buddy...its ok.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
104 - 05-26-2023, 10:03
It really isn't though. You need help.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
105 - 05-26-2023, 10:48
Well i know it isn't to you. You're mad, confused, short. But it will work out.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 05-26-2023, 12:36
You know, maybe we've overlooked the Juggling**** Phenomenon

Maybe he's an allergy, defined as an inappropriate response to a stimulus, in addition to being a TardBaby

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 05-26-2023, 13:01
Awww...are you defending your girl? Thats so admirable.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
108 - 05-26-2023, 13:02
I dunno, just read those last few posts. It's just impossible to comprehend how someone can be that catastrophically dim and yet be so convinced they're right. You just have to shake your head and move on. But he'll be along tomorrow with a couple of IQ points less. It's genuinely baffling. He's way too stupid to be trolling.

edit: Oh, he beat me to it with another sick burn from the catalogue. Devastating.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 05-26-2023, 13:04
Quote:
It's just impossible to comprehend how someone can be that catastrophically dim and yet be so convinced they're right.
and everyone else thinks the same about you.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 05-26-2023, 13:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Mitch has low testosterone, women are dumb, we're all retards, Validuz is not a retard.
Classic Val

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
111 - 05-26-2023, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
and everyone else thinks the same about you.
There you go again speaking for everyone. Who gave you the authority to do that?

In before "yeah but your rep score"

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 05-26-2023, 14:37
Midxe, yourself kill.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 05-26-2023, 19:38
Quote:
There you go again speaking for everyone. Who gave you the authority to do that?

Just because you say 'in before you point out that nobody likes me here' doesn't negate the fact.

just sayin.

and kys

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 05-26-2023, 20:53
Quote:

weird

ur going lower each day

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 05-26-2023, 21:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Just because you say 'in before you point out that nobody likes me here' doesn't negate the fact.

just sayin.

and kys
The vast majority of posters here really cbf about rep. There are a few weirdly obsessive folks out there though who seem to really go on missions of neg rep. I've seen one or two out there who spend months stealing and popping a minus on every part they can.

It's kinda amusing how riled up and determined they get over such a ridiculously meaningless thing.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
116 - 05-26-2023, 22:06
There aren't a few. There's just one. And yeah it's creepy as ****. He thinks he's getting under my skin for some reason. And he's been doing it for over 10 years on an almost daily basis.

Anyone who really thinks I would have posted that shirtless pic if I was sensitive to criticism clearly isn't paying attention. I really don't mind people dicking around with that, I obviously pretty much invited it, I see the funny side, and if I couldn't take it of course I wouldn't have posted it.

Ripping my wife's photo from LinkedIn and posting that in here is an altogether different thing and anyone that agrees with that is clearly just happy for this forum to die a slow death. They are also ****s and can eat an enormous bag of dicks.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 05-26-2023, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
ty validuz for pointing out youre not an alpha, we've all known that since
Well let's not kid yourself, I'm still more of a man than you'll be in 50 lifetimes. Being a man has nothing to do with being an "alpha." I have a feeling based on you thinking about ****ing your kin, that you don't understand the difference.

Quote:
now tell me if your sister or cousin is a 10, with your healthy libido and testosterone would you **** her? Cause it sure sounds like you would? Normal guys who dont have intimacy issues can have beautiful women friends because there is, and I hate to use this term, plenty of fish in the sea.
Normal, healthy men have a natural aversion towards kin, even those not directly blood related.

Quote:
All the alpha male bull**** just trends on social media because theres so many guys who are terrible with women and need to watch it like a recipe.
That **** is literally targeted towards you. I hope you understand that.

I said "healthy" male over and over and your demented brain went immediately towards incest. Case in point.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 05-26-2023, 22:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
This happens with my GF of 2 years as well. The good news is we're not married. When we first met I was trying to show her the videos in my thread about dating, but it triggered her. She would say they don't represent everyone, or there's no proof of it. She wants the presenter to have a PHD. This goes for most women, it's based on feelings, whereas men are logic. I tell her we're not fact checking everything I say and I don't need a PHD to talk about it.

Politics and Dating are touchy subjects. However, I like to express my feelings when watching brain dead TV shows where the guys are forced to act like simps for the women. I'm not going to sit there for hours watching stupid TV shows, without commenting. That's why I have my steam deck on the table and play GTA V, or watch a hockey game at the same time.

What I do today is flat out tell the GF not to be Triggered by what I say. She doesn't like that word either, so I say Frustrated. We had a talk last week about some politics, she stayed calm, but a few days later, she said she didn't want to have a talk tonight. So I said fine and didn't bring up any subjects.

The GF will talk with her friends for hours, and they have potty mouths when doing it. They said **** every sentence. So I ask the GF is that the secret to talking with a women, talking in potty mouth? No, it isn't, because men speak in logic, women speak in feelings. Meanwhile, I can talk with a guy friend, and they agree with everything I say.
How the **** are you this old and still haven't figured it out?

Women aren't bright (well, 99%). Even the bud that you have who's dim is still brighter than most women.

Stop talking to them about politics or anything else that requires intelligent thought.

Last edited by Validuz; 05-26-2023 at 22:13..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 05-26-2023, 22:12
Quote:
There aren't a few. There's just one. And yeah it's creepy as ****. He thinks he's getting under my skin for some reason. And he's been doing it for over 10 years on an almost daily basis.

Anyone who really thinks I would have posted that shirtless pic if I was sensitive to criticism clearly isn't paying attention. I really don't mind people dicking around with that, I obviously pretty much invited it, I see the funny side, and if I couldn't take it of course I wouldn't have posted it.

Ripping my wife's photo from LinkedIn and posting that in here is an altogether different thing and anyone that agrees with that is clearly just happy for this forum to die a slow death. They are also ****s and can eat an enormous bag of dicks.
Stop ****ing whining, ******.

Also, you should be thanking your lucky stars that the people who know that information about you aren't leftists.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
120 - 05-26-2023, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
How the **** are you this old and still haven't figured it out?

Women aren't bright. Even the bud that you have who's dim is still brighter than most women.

Stop talking to them about politics or anything else that requires intelligent thought.
This says absolutely everything about what sort of dumb **** you are. My wife for one would knock it out the park debating with you on any given topic. You're that exact sort of protruding forehead Neanderthal that tells sammich jokes without thinking they're jokes, and you think that qualifies you as alpha

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 05-26-2023 at 22:16..
Page 6 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you have any female friends you wouldn't ****?

Social Website Bullshit