Do you have any female friends you wouldn't fuck?

I don't have female friends, my wife does, so I suppose I have them by proxy.

But I suppose if you collected all the school mums in a room there would be about a 75/25% hit rate - the age is the problem of course.
20 years ago it would have been closer to 95% hit, but that doesn't make me an alpha wannabe, just a desperate incel tbh

i just have to copy/paste this for my own use
thx

i do have a female friend who is one of my “best friends”. shes hot, and french, and like a sister to me.

i guess gun to my head would i, yes…but i dont see her that way. when i first met her i did, but too much friendship there now. like i said shes a sister to me and zero sexual tension.

welcome to the friend zone. :(

when it just doesnt spark off after the 3rd date but she can still use you for shit

welcome to the friend zone. :(

when it just doesnt spark off after the 3rd date but she can still use you for shit
shes in my friendzone too. like i said, shes just like one of my sisters. once youre able to talk about relationships without any awkward feelings, you break through.

i dont think she uses me for shit…not unlike my friends or sisters. actually shes letting me stay at her place for the montreal grand prix woot

I have several. They're co-workers and smart and funny, but unfortunately they are also fat. Fun to hang out and drink a beer with, but.. .uh no. No sir. Couldn't pay me to.

Guess what mitchy is looking for is permission to cut loose on a work trip.

Did that cute blonde at the complimentary guest meet and greet at the CourtYard look at you 2x?

Oh, she sits a little bit too close to you, hrm, ah, a little conversation, and lets take these plastic cups of wine back to uh....my room?

Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. There's no waaaaaaaaaaaaay she could everrrrrrrrrrr find out.

Until she does the laundry and then there's screaming.

The blonde intentionally put her panties in the bottom of your suitcase just to fuck with you.

Not sure how I can possibly incriminate myself with this thread Jimmy.

As long as you’re ok with your wife knowing you inquired about fucking female friends, you’re good I guess. This is why I have No Facebook etc accounts.

Just wouldn’t want to see anyone here’s private life be infringed like has happened here before.

I hear this a lot from doods who think they're alphas, the idea that a dood can't have female friends because there's always THAT agenda behind it all. I've never understood this. I have lots of female friends. Some hot. Some not. Bearing in mind the age group we're talking about here. So, y'know.
The first sentence exposes you for the low-T, low sexual-drive pussy that you are, not that we needed more confirmation. "Who think they're alpha..." -- In other words, only the "wannabe" alphas think this way, when in reality, it's almost every male across the world and throughout all of history. You know you're not "alpha" even though you want to be, which is why you try to fix your short-man syndrome with body building. You even take orders from a fit female on how to work out and what to eat, so you can fulfill your "sub" status in some fetish/sexual way. I would imagine your wife does the same, but she doesn't look the same. We know full well you don't wear the pants in your household.

I mean there are a couple that if the opportunity arose, it would be challenging to refuse, but others that just not in a million years, we're friends because we have shared interests or because you're fun to spend time with etc
I'm not an alpha. With that said, every single dude with a working brain knows that men and women can't be just friends, assuming the girl is not ugly. And even when she's "ugly," people (men) still fuck up with alcohol/drugs.

Women think they can be friends because they're naive and stupid. So if you think the same, for almost any reason, you are in the same category.

Straight men with working libidos want to fuck almost anything, especially if they're attractive. I've had plenty of friends who are females and I'd probably fuck almost every one of them, except the ugly or fat ones. Why? Because I'm a healthy male with a normal sex drive and I'm attracted to the opposite sex. This isn't rocket science. You don't understand this because you're not healthy. It's simple.

As for having female friends on the whole... I've personally never met a female that I could stand for a long period of time in one sitting. Coworkers, friends, former friends, friends of friends, girls of guy friends, etc. They all have their limits. Some I could hang out with or drink with, but only in bits. Chicks talk about stupid shit unless you are leading the conversation. They can almost never contribute, unless it's nonsense drama or some "struggle" they're going through.

Last edited:
In this video, they talk about how any man that is "friends" with a woman, is only hanging around to sleep with her. The women will complain about her current man, giving the "friend" all the answers to the test so he can come in and fuck. This is explained at 01:20 of the video, especially with POC. The woman can have the best man in the world, yet she's cheating and calling everyone "friends."

The first sentence exposes you for the low-T, low sexual-drive pussy that you are, not that we needed more confirmation.

I'm not an alpha.

I cannot count the number of sleepless nights I've had wondering about Mitch's testosterone level. Is he under 300 ng/dL? Hovers there? I think and think and think about Mitch's balls and how they are doing. Driving to work, walking my dog, having sex with Andrea. . all I can think about is Mitch's testosterone.

I think I might post my musings to a dead forum and let the members infer my beta status. It's come to that.

In this video, they talk about how any man that is "friends" with a woman, is only hanging around to sleep with her. The women will complain about her current man, giving the "friend" all the answers to the test so he can come in and fuck. This is explained at 01:20 of the video, especially with POC. The woman can have the best man in the world, yet she's cheating and calling everyone "friends."

Does watching that shit as a pastime justify your being a Loser

I cannot count the number of sleepless nights I've had wondering about Mitch's testosterone level. Is he under 300 ng/dL? Hovers there? I think and think and think about Mitch's balls and how they are doing. Driving to work, walking my dog, having sex with Andrea. . all I can think about is Mitch's testosterone.

I think I might post my musings to a dead forum and let the members infer my beta status. It's come to that.
You don't need to do anything of the sort.

We already know you have a sex drive of some sort. It's unfortunately for teenage girls who smoke weed on reddit, but at least you're not quite a pedophile.

To be honest if I'd specifically set this thread up to get a response like Validerp's, I couldn't have struck gold any bigger. That's some fucking hilarious shit.

Wait, what? He's serious? Christ, what sort of cunt is he?

Back